Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

Logo lights on...

I cant seem to turn it off :( anyone help pls? the button sdoesnt seem to do anything...

Guest NormanB

Emir,During development we asked a number of people for their preferences. Whilst the switch toggles, it doesn't turn the lights on or off. Since you can't see the logo from the flight deck and lightbulbs in FS are not expensive it was decided to use the custom variables elsewhere in the model.

hmm...how much are the lightbulbs in FS? I was always curious about that :(

Guest VAA_008

What about the rest of the lights.Even though I turn the Nav, beacon, strobe, lading, taxi and wing lights ON and they all indicate ON on the overhead I don't see any of them turned ON in outside view...:-hmmm

Guest Phoenix5

Hello Two things come to mind. Check that you have your light rendering setting all the way to the right (8)in the MSFS hardware options, secondly it could be the classic MSFS dead battery issue. If you have FSUIPC registered please check the extend battery life option. The quick fix is to do a CTRL-M This reactivates the electrics.

Guest VAA_008

My light rendering was at 7 and I possibly had a dead battery as well, now I see the lights :) THanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.