Sign in to follow this  

matrox Parhelia vrs Wideview

hi allcan anyone please tell me the difference of using this above mentioned card and wideview?i believe this card will allow you to use up to three different views if you have three monitors, i.e centre monitor for forward view, left monitor for left front and right monitor for right forward,so it will increase immersion, so if this is the case what is the use of using wideview?also does anyone have this card and what do you think of it ?p.s can you also go to spot plane view and see the game from this view by using this cardthx:-wave

Guest SlimDady

also devide the performance into 3 different screens.. if you think fs gets bad fps wait till u have to divide it onto 3 screens.WidView your gona be runing on multiple machines. So performance should be better if you have 3 powerfull machines.As I recal the Parhelia performs slower then a geforce 4

Guest outtatimeiii

Its 1920x400 because its (640*3 screens)x480 = 1920x480.

hithx for thatcan you tell me about these dual head cards, i mean are all Gforce 4 Ti4200+ cards dual head or do i have to specify it when i go down to the computer shop to buy itthanks