Sign in to follow this  
Guest MOKE

uh oh

Guest MOKE

>Software release date estimates are written in beach sand at low tide.<>Dan Ward

Guest bjjones

>>Software release date estimates are written in beach sand at>low tide.<>>>Dan Ward<>>uh oh, is Dan making fun of PSS for slow releases? or perhaps>saying it will NEVER be released (the 757)>Dont know about the first, you'd have to ask Dan, I think though its more a reference to the fact that it doesn't take much to wipe out the schedule all together, something pops up and your deadlines are out the window, any date is tentative at best.There are deadlines in place and we're actively working towards them but thats all your gonna get, for now, it's just best to keep stum, wait until theres a finished product and a definitive date even hinting to a timescale.As for the second, after painting best part of 70 liveries, rest assured, it WILL get released, if it doesn't... I might have to kill someone :-lol And to keep you going, just finished...http://www.bjones4.co.uk/gal/PSS_Gallery/B...ss-prev-139.jpgAlso taken a nice selection of panel shots which should hopefully make it into the next update thread

Guest dt1951

LOL.. Kewl. Having been in the business for more than 20 years has led me to know the above statement about announcing software delivery dates is true. I support the development team here for not doing so. When has Microsoft ever met a projected delivery date for a new product? You build to milestones and capabilities, not specific dates. So, Norman, you guys keep on keeping on. You will deliver the 757 when it is ready. We do need a good 757, and I will wait patiently for it.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.