Sign in to follow this  
Guest SteinarG

T7 fuelflowe to high

Guest SteinarG

I have the T7 from PSS and will informe the team at the T7 need one new update. The Fuelflow in crusie are to high. Normal FF is about 4570kg pr enigen pr hour for B772LR in optimal cruis level. To day the FF are from 6000kg to 8000kg pr engien pr hour in optimal cruis level. I miss too the callouts like 80kt, V1 and VR. I hope PSS team will make a fix for this.Steinar Grindstein

Guest NormanB

A number of months ago I was invited by a group of die hard simmers from IVAO to fly with them as they did the record breaking Hong Kong to Heathrow flight. This was done in real time and used the correct plan and weather from the day the real flight was carried out.Each of us landed with very similar fuel figures to the real life plane.As for the PNF callouts, they were not included since it was felt with so many other addons (such as Flight Keeper, FSPassenger, etc) already providing these features.

Guest Sjaako

Hi,We normally get 6000-8000 kgs per hour on the real -200.With Ge 90k and RR 93.4k.Cheerio Sjaako

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.