Sign in to follow this  
Guest daztheman

I Just cannot take it anymore

Guest daztheman

Hi all, I had to get this of my chest.I just cannot wait until the 757 I have been flying flightsim for 15 years and have never had a really good 757 package also it being my favourite plane ever followed by the 767 and 737,A320 just thrown them in for good measures.I just have a feeling that PSS 757 is just going to be awesome I know they wont mind me saying this but I have looked at captain sims 757 and it does look very good but in my opinion to release a package without a 2d panel is silly I know there will be one out soon for CS757 I love vitual cockpits but 2d panels is all about being practica.Finally I just want to say that I look forward to this release ans I feel better for getting this of my chest I just know its gonna be AWESOME keep it up PSS.ThanksDaz

I'll second that. And I'm speaking from experience w/ the "other" 757. I check the site every day looking for the big news.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Guest NormanB

Guys, when we have news this forum, along with our website will be the places that get it first.

Guest daztheman

Hi thanks for the reply I am really thinking about setting the PSS Webpage as my homepage :-) Daz

I'm sorry, but since outlaying a considerable amount of money to purchase the complete 777 package when it first came out, I will not even think about purchasing the 757 until the current 777 is satisfactorily patched.This has been my most disappointing PSS purchase, and I have made many!I still hope that the issues of poor frame rate, lockups, etc, can be solved. Maybe then I will think about visiting the PSS web shop again...

Graeme Butler

Guest NormanB

Graeme,>I still hope that the issues of poor frame rate, Any chance do you have dsd_xml_tcas.dll in your modules folder? It took an age of lots of trial and error but there seems to be some kind of a conflict with this dll>lockups, WIth thanks to the many reports on how folk have achieved this it has given insight which has hopefully led to a fix.>etc,Please, what else?

Norman,Thank you for you feedback. I *did* find that dsd_xml_tcas.dll file and it has been removed. (No idea where that came from?).Good news! Frame rates are now back to normal - 25fps (locked at 26).Thank you for the tip, my faith has been restored and I apologise for the tone of my first message :-)

Graeme Butler

Guest Steve_Park

Norman, I too found that .dll file. It's by a rather talented programer named Douglas S. Dawson. If you do a search here at Avsim for Doug Dawson you will find several xml gauge file's he has written. I too could not find which program installed that file though and it's not available at avsim , but say's its a freeware XML to TCAS conversion file. Maybe Doug read's this forum...let's hope.Steve Park

<>Very good news. With the T7 FMC lockup issue resolved (fingers crossed), I will certainly purchase the 757 when released.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.