Sign in to follow this  
Guest TELCO1

Fuel Planning Question

Hi,When I calculate the amount fuel that's needed for my flights, either by using the fuel planner and/or manually, the FMC tells me that I don't have enough fuel for the flightplan. As an experiment, I ignored it the last couple of flights, for I know that the amount of fuel is correct.Eventually, the FMC will eventually show me the correct amount of fuel I should have at the destination airport as the flight progresses. Any thoughts on this?Thanks in advance,Lawrie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On the Perf/Init Page there is a field where you have to enter the reserve fuel maybe you just entered too much! Try something about 2t and see if the FMC still gives you the warning!Happy Landings, Patrick

>On the Perf/Init Page there is a field where you have to>enter the reserve fuel maybe you just entered too much! >Try something about 2t and see if the FMC still gives you the>warning!>Happy Landings, PatrickHi Patrick,Thanks the the reply. I'll have to take a closer look at the reserve amount. I usually figure (and enter) 5000 lbs of fuel.Lawrie