Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

757 Progress

Hi there,I haven't visited the forum for the last few weeks and i've noticed that they're has been no information regarding the current progress of you 757 pro?I was just wondering if the team would be able to provide us with a little bit of information regardging the current state of play and maybe some screenshots?RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,We have missed you ;)Current state of play is that work continues. Nothing much more I can really say there! Screenshots - all will be revealed in good time.

Hi Norman:-wave >James,>>We have missed you ;)That's very nice of you to say, i am definately going to buy your product now, as i feel as though i'm a valued customer:-lol It's just a pity its not ready yet, because i've got a week off and would've love to fly the 757!! I'm just having a look around for another aircraft to purchase and add to my collection - any ideas? Keep up the good work, as i've already said it would be awesome to see some screenshots of the 'updated' model!!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

You missed the pinned topic at the top of the forum then James? It has screenshots :)

Hello again Norman,>You missed the pinned topic at the top of the forum then>James? It has screenshots :)No, i've seen those flight deck screenshots - they're amazing. I was flying on BA 757 last week and was fortunate enough to have a chat with the pilots after landing. Your panel looks identical and i'm definately itching to fly this one!!!With regard to screenshots, i remember reading a post a while back where one of the team, told Ben that his model needed updated because his windows had that green tinge. I was just wondering if there is any chance of having a look at the updated exterior model?RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

Ben and / or Graham do the images and I am sure updated externals will be shown soon.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.