Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest BMI701EGCC

very nice indeed, the weather radar is a great addition, hopefully the 75 wont be too bugged upon release like the T7, great shots so far.please provide more!!!! :)

Guest JosephSpracklen

Simply amazing! You guys have got to be the best panel designers in Flight sim. The T7 was the best panel I have ever seen and this looks even better ;-))Keep up the great work, looking forward to more info on (and the release of) this aircraft!Joseph

Guest Miguel_Correa

Woww... looking really nice. :( I hope she flies as good as it looks. Cheers :-wave

Guest Water Mango

Looks awesome...Can't wait to see the VC for this bird. For some of us the 2D panel is almost irrelevant... :-outta

Guest knack

Finally!Panel lighting that looks REAL! Excellent work.How about a little more wear'n tear though, Graham? ;-)Cheers :-beerchugTonyP.S. not JUST panel lighting...I love the landing lights effect. None of the overdone million-watt super-bright halogen lights that wash out runways completely

Guest glt106

WOW!!!Looks really stunning guys! Hope it will be as great as the T7 but without or with few bugs ;) Question: Will there be a FIX Page simulated and Abeam Points simulated this time?BTW Can't wait to see the VC! :D:D

I have to say, that is probably THE best looking panel I have ever seen in FS. From the screenshots, it even looks better than the F1 ATR-72If the systems and flight dynamics are as good as the artwork, then Level-D are going to have some serious competition!Very, very promising.......Glenn

Guest monsoon

That is very nice. Please simulate everything though. I find it very frustrating when something like this comes out and in the end its all eye candy.

Guest glt106

Somehow you're right but please remember that this will be still a let's say 40

I'm quite impressed so far, looks like you guys are back on track!As the 757 is a rather old plane you might consider a little more "used" look.Keep up your great work,Toby

>Somehow you're right but please remember that this will be>still a let's say 40

Guest AirKing23

Good shots. I'll only buy it if you stop charging for repaints.Tim

Guest glt106

giharral you're correct! I think with the 767 we'll have a good product to compare! Does anyone fo you still know the first PSS757 for FS2000?Currently holding it in my hands...very nice Aircraft for its time ;)

Guest monsoon

Make it as in depth as PMDG or LDS and that will be fine with me

Guest sobaka

It really look sharp, but I'll have to wait and compare, unless someone else has some insight. I am almost done filling my 737 collection (Wilco's 737-300,400,500. And if you missed it, Ken Sparkuhl just released his new amazing v3 panel for the 737NG) now all I need is a good 757. I've been looking at the terrific Captain Sim 757 but right now only VC, they expect to be adding 2D soon. But man, what alot of extras it has. Ilike to fly with both 2D and 3D going so I hesitated to buy it. Now that I saw these Pheonex screenshots, I'll have to wait and compare the pros/cons of the two. Also still waiting for the release of the fantastic new Cheyenne 2 over at Aerosoft.:-wave

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.