Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest glt106

I don't know the 737NG Panel V3 from Ken Sparkuhl!Any link or information about it?

Pretty much in that camp myself now - only use 2d if/when I HAVE to.Fantastic work as always though - looks good enough to eat. Very curious about no doubt forthcoming 'nutrition facts' :)regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Wow. That is REALLY impressive, guys. I echo the other comments here, your 777 panel is incredible and this one looks just as good! Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

Guest ToMy Li

The panel very nice... yes... But what's on about the flight dinamics? what's on about the refresh rate gauges of those EFIS screens?thanks for your reply Phoenix 1... :-sae

Guest Phoenix 1

I would post s screenshot of the flight dynamics but er ..... er......:)

Try with a picture from Rob Young...Are you working with the 777 , and the little issues that still remain?Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Guest lalo lolo1

Oh, come on! The FDEs of the T7 are excellent after the patch, and both PMDG and LDS had bugs when they were released. I love PSS panels and I love that they have the most extensive Navadata available. Anyway, stop torturing us and release it once and for all!!!Leo

Pictures look great! :D Just a little question: engine parameters shown are from actual values at idle SAT?Tom

Leo, I know the FDE is much better after the patch. I love the PSS panels , too, but there are some "minor" issues to solve...I see you are very happy with the ac, but I think that the most annoying issue is the VNAV descent (I don

Guest lalo lolo1

Miquel,I haven't really noticed about any VNAV problem, although the AC gets to the approach point at the desired altitude, unlike other payware addons that you have to manage manually. I am sure it doesn't dive at 6k/min, although I would have to check if it does at 4k. I fly this bird pretty oftenly and enjoy it all the way, I will look into the VNAV the next time I use it.CheersLeo

Hi there,I would imagine that those indications are the values show at idle SAT. After just completing the engine indications portion of my atpl ground school, i was taught that once the engine has stabilised after start up the EPR value is about 1.The screenshots look amazing! Any chance of a peep of the improved exterior model or is that still a no no.RegardsJames

Guest Simicro

Superb ! Who is doing the artwork for the 2D and VC please ?

Guest AirBerlin

Hi!looks really cool! but i have a question:- will the fmc be FULLY functional?- and one big reason for me to buy it is, if really every switches work on the panel? i hate it having light switches on the overhead, which are not functional. lights are very important for the ambience...thx

Guest lalo lolo1

- will the fmc be FULLY functional?- and one big reason for me to buy it is, if really every switches work on the panel? i hate it having light switches on the overhead, which are not functional. lights are very important for the ambience.IMO, if it is done like the T7 one, I for what it looks like, it is, then the FMC and whole panel are fully or almost fully functional. I don't rememeber having any dummy switch in the T7 panel. PSS is one of the best panel developers for FS. A lot of eye candy combined with a lot of functionality. My only complaint about PSS are the models. Not that they are bad, but they still have some space for improvement. I hope this 757 comes better than previous models.Leo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.