Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest Phoenix 1

2D = Alex and Lena Bashkatov3D = Antony Waterfield

Hope you don't imagine right. Some parameters are a bit different in the real bird, but maybe this is just a minor detail. The visuals are promising a great product.:-)Tom

Very, very nice. Now hurry up and release it and stop teasing us! ;-)*drool*

now hang on just a minute there - is that an open window I see in the VC???very lighting/shading too - hmmmmregards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest bjjones

>now hang on just a minute there - is that an open window I>see in the VC???Looks like it, worryingly it's open at altitude :( mmmmmm.... breezy.....

Hi,Panel looks superb!!!Just wondering if any part of the small engineers panel behind the F/O will be modelled, such as squibs (needed for apu start up) or the switches to view the various pages of the ECAM screen?

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

Guest AirBerlin

in my opinion the panel looks a little bit too new, it should look a bit more used! (dirt and so on,..)FSQA - we rate for your choice!we are online soon...

I see the dark brown leather around the top of the main panel in the VC is just as black as the PSS777 (which was somewhat of an eye sore). Hopefully you guys can do something about that on the 757. I've never seen a 757/767 panel that dark around the top of the panel in real life... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I agree. I think it looks too---synthetic..not genuine... like...digitized, idealized, plastic components all stacked up.....I think it's TOO perfect..

Guest electricclay2000

real nice photos

Very nice job guys!No doubt this will round out our hangers nicely.Thanks for working the 57 for us.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Superb, Graham, although the panel looks a bit worn - could be more newish looking!Peter Sydney Australia

Looks really great, I can't wait for this release, especially since I just bought your 772LR and I love it, I get great frames and it flys how I would imagine a T7 to fly like, and I haven't come across any show stoppers like a few folks have seemed to experienced.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>I would post s screenshot of the flight dynamics but >er ..... >er......>>>:)hmm, screenshots of the AFSD is not what I would call interesting. is possible to show a screenshot of the panel with night light, but without the flood lights?

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.