Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest bjjones

>is possible to show a screenshot of the panel with night>light, but without the flood lights?I'll sort that out for you in a bit

Guest American 390

You guys are really killing me with these previews. Any more and I'm going to go nuts. I've been waiting so long, now I can reunite myself with the 757. Keep up the good work guys and thanks for all you do!Mike

Hi there!It does look absolutely awesome!!! I've gotta say phoenix you have done a fantastic job with this one! I am really looking forward to finally getting my hands on a quality 757!!Although i don't think it's gonna be available for another 3-4 weeks min. I'm just trying to remember hte time period fromthe first internal screenshots of the T7 were shown to the actual release! But it can't come soon enough!Have the team decided on price for the 757 yet and are you going to be operating the ability to pre order the product?RegardsJames

Guest Phoenix 1

Yes, the price is now set .. at

Guest bjjones

>Yes, the price is now set .. at

Guest American 390

That's awesome! Would there be any way we could preorder it? Mike

Hi Graham!!Very excellent work!! :(i've a question: when you say that the price is for the complete package (with variants) do you mean that the 757-300 will be part of the package itself, isn't? thanks for all!! :)Vittorio

Guest NormanB

Vittorio,Thats all the liveries (heck I havent even looked at them all there are just so many!) on the 752, 753 and the freighter, both with and without winglets, as a single and complete package for

Guest bjjones

>i've a question: when you say that the price is for the>complete package (with variants) do you mean that the 757-300>will be part of the package itself,Yes, one package, including the 200, the Freighter and the 300.

Guest Phoenix 1

>I preordered my Copy at http://www.aerosoft.de ;)Nope .. I'm afraid that is simply Impossible :) You will be able to Pre order from PSS Website very soon though

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.