Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

The VC looks.. wrong down to the window angles. i am reserving judgement until that part of the package is complete/fixed...

Hi! Just a question "off topic" that I've not found on the features on the pss site: will have the 757 the paintkit for all the versions or it will come later?Thanks!! :)Great job guys!!! Vittorio

>The VC looks.. wrong down to the window angles. >>i am reserving judgement until that part of the package is>complete/fixed...Yep thats due to the angle of the shot everything should wrong :-lol:-lolI tell ya a secret in the sim it looks totally different :-rollAndr

André

Guest bjjones

"will have the 757 the paintkit for all the versions or it will come later?"Paintkit should be available at the same time, presuming I've made it of course ;)

Guest Phoenix 1

>I tell ya a secret in the sim it looks totally different>:-roll>Andr

Graham what I mend is that with my painters eye I know for sure the VC looks totally different in the Sim... with other angles... and perspective ;-)I don't have seen this one rest asure lol I would have :-)But the screenshot and the angle from the VC is out of proportion :-lolI guess I'm going to see this one in the sim in short time I hope ;-)But I'm happy to test this one Graham if you ask me ;-)...It was more a funny remark because I don't think you can make comment on one shot and the angle :-rollSorry for the confusion caused by my remark...Andr

André

Guest Phoenix 1

Understood :) HEH HEH No problem but you did open yourself up to the question;)

>Graham what I mend is that with my painters eye I know for>sure the VC looks totally different in the Sim... with other>angles... and perspective ;-)>>I don't have seen this one rest asure lol I would have :-)well mate when i take a screenshot of something it usually looks like what i was looking at at the time i took it. here's a hint: there is no illusion, what you see is what it looks like in the sim.>But the screenshot and the angle from the VC is out of>proportion :-lolyes it is. which leaves the question of why? zoom? don't think so. the angle? nope, sorry, not it. unfinished? let's hope.

Guest American 390

I have to jump in here because something seems wrong. I really hope you're joking, gyrate. If you

Hey Norman; are you guys going to post the liveries list included in the 757 package? Thanks Carlos

>Understood :) >>>HEH HEH No problem but you did open yourself up to the>question>>;)No problem Graham just pre-ordered this beauty and add the 757 to my PSS hangar lol that is in the virtual sky ;-)I know for sure it will be a stunning product thanks guys for all the hard work :-)Andr

André

>>Graham what I mend is that with my painters eye I know for>>sure the VC looks totally different in the Sim... with other>>angles... and perspective ;-)>>>>I don't have seen this one rest asure lol I would have :-)>>well mate when i take a screenshot of something it usually>looks like what i was looking at at the time i took it. here's>a hint: there is no illusion, what you see is what it looks>like in the sim.No problem here m8, please don't take it offencive I learned via a lot of paintings of exterrior and VC that it looks different in the sim believe me ;-) so I'm a little careful based on a screenshot... >>But the screenshot and the angle from the VC is out of>>proportion :-lolThat was my remark just have a little trust when it's finished we see more screenshots of this beauty ;-)>yes it is. which leaves the question of why? zoom? don't think>so. the angle? nope, sorry, not it. Just have fun and please don't take my remark as hostile but more of sharing a long developer / painters experience...>unfinished? let's hope. Yep it's still unfinished because the release version should be finished...Have fun m8,Kind regards,Andr

André

Guest nearlyman

All looks nice and right to me and I fly the thing for a living :)Lovely job lads :)Bas

Guest NormanB

Carlos,Hopefully [a href=http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/default.asp?pss=comingsoon]this[/a] will help you along!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.