Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Wonderful Norman !! Are those( all) liveries: included in the package, choose the ones you want at the time of install or separate installers available ??Another question; if I pre-order now, is the credit card charged at this time or when released for d/l ? Thanks Carlos

>>>Graham what I mend is that with my painters eye I know for>>>sure the VC looks totally different in the Sim... with>other>>>angles... and perspective ;-)>>>>>>I don't have seen this one rest asure lol I would have :-)>>>>well mate when i take a screenshot of something it usually>>looks like what i was looking at at the time i took it.>here's>>a hint: there is no illusion, what you see is what it looks>>like in the sim.>>No problem here m8, please don't take it offencive I learned>via a lot of paintings of exterrior and VC that it looks>different in the sim believe me ;-) so I'm a little careful>based on a screenshot... >>>>But the screenshot and the angle from the VC is out of>>>proportion :-lol>>That was my remark just have a little trust when it's finished>we see more screenshots of this beauty ;-)>>>yes it is. which leaves the question of why? zoom? don't>think>>so. the angle? nope, sorry, not it. >>Just have fun and please don't take my remark as hostile but>more of sharing a long developer / painters experience...>>>unfinished? let's hope. >>Yep it's still unfinished because the release version should>be finished...>Have fun m8,>>Kind regards,>>Andr

just posting so I can unsubscribe to this topic.. and couldn't figure out how else to do it.. as GREAT as it is I get too many emails each day. ):-)

Guest NormanB
Guest American 390

As much as I love the 752, I hate the -300 for some strange reason. Looks too much like an oversized limo. This release ought to be close now!

After travelling on both -200 and -300 variants, I've actually found the -300 to be more of a smooth ride than the -200 - just my 0.02c. But, can't wait to fly both!Mark

Guest sobaka

Sorry..but 30& ? That works out to about $75 ! For one plane? Seems a little overpriced to me..given the fact that all other planes, from Carenado to PMDG range between $25-50. I must say, it looks not too bad, but a little rich for my blood. But hey, that's just my humble opinion.Brian

>Some additional model shots.Great shots Norman like the model and paint job :-)Hope that the VC will have the same quality as the 2d I know it can hehehe :-)Thanks for sharing :-)Andr

André

Hi !!Sorry if i ask this question but i didnt read or i didnt see it anywhere so sorry if u already answered:) Will it be released a fuel manager and configurator manager as wel like the one of 777? Thank You Alfredo

Guest PilotTait

>Hi !!>>Sorry if i ask this question but i didnt read or i didnt see>it anywhere so sorry if u already answered:) Will it be>released a fuel manager and configurator manager as wel like>the one of 777? >>Thank You >Alfredo Taken from the description on the website:"Boeing 757 Professional 2006Contains 3x Aircraft models with 80 professionally painted liveries, Fully Featured Panel, Sound Set,setup and load edit utilities and more";)Cheers,Martinhttp://www.fightinfit.co.uk/tait/pss757_mt.jpg

Guest nearlyman

I understand peoples' tastes are different and I'm not having a pop but I don't understand what the fuss is about VC panels! Phoenix 2D panels are simply brill and easy to read. I only look to the part of the panel I need to be looking at .. not roaming about the whole cockpit ... except when I'm looking out the window :)This is where Phoenix's 2D panels come into their own ... crisp and clear!Is my

The screenshots of the cockpit and model looks great.A question for the developers will there also be a 8 doors varition of the Boeing 757 with RB 211-535 E4 engines.Can also all passenger and cargo doors be opend.Are you guys also make on in the old livery of Air HollandIf you do please contact me i gan give you a lot of details, coller codes and logo sheets to make this repaint.Grtz,MichelAir Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VAwww.airhollandva.nl

Guest sobaka

Mathew, I'm in Canada..I just did an actual exchange at today's rates. 30BPD works out to $62 Canadian for one plane (regardless of the variants)...still a little high for my blood. I just picked up the award winning PMDG 747 with about 50 liveries for $54 Canadian, and the Capt.Sim 757 for $29 Canadian just to compare. Carenado sells his GA aircraft (in my opinion the best in the market) for $30 Canadian.Brian

Ah, many apologies for thinking you were American :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.