Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest sobaka

Ha, ha...forgot about that. Anyway, it's a nice plane, maybe Aerosoft in Canada will arrange a price adjustment for us poor Canucks like they did on a few other titles. One can only hope.Brian

>I understand peoples' tastes are different and I'm not having>a pop but I don't understand what the fuss is about VC panels!>>>Phoenix 2D panels are simply brill and easy to read. >>I only look to the part of the panel I need to be looking at>.. not roaming about the whole cockpit ... except when I'm>looking out the window :)>This is where Phoenix's 2D panels come into their own ...>crisp and clear!>>Is my

André

>I just picked up the award winning PMDG 747 with about>50 liveries for $54 CanadianGo buy it from PMDG and tell me what you end up paying. ;)

Guest Phoenix 1

>Sorry..but 30& ? That works out to about $75 ! For one plane?Yes it does, But you get not One plane but TWELVE Different versions in total.Plus 80 world wide liveries for Free2D AND VC Panels fully functional Loading and Fuelling utilitiesVERY Accurate Flight dynamics (tested by active 757 crews)over 9 Months of development time involving over 20 People.. We think

$55 USD is a very reasonable price for today high quality Addons.If you look at the 777 package it is (all models w/o liveries) almost $90 USD. Thanks Carlos

is there a shot of the whole VC? Like showing the screens, Yoke, etc...I asked before but I can't find where i posted it. :(

Guest NormanB

That will be because, just like this post, you forgot to sign your postsAnd no, there are no other shots published of the VC (I personally never fly in VC)

Guest sobaka

Okay Norman, If you really want to sell me..tell me it will be FSX compatible...then maybe I'll loosen up my old skinflint purse strings :-wave Brian

Guest sobaka

Ha, Ha,..I should have known you Brits would have every British livery variant known to man here..nice job.Brian:-beerchug

Guest sobaka

Thanks Norman,I scanned all posts before posting mine but somehow missed it. Can you answer me this? Will PSS try to provide a patch if possible to make it FXS compatible if necessary? I don't know how much would be involved, I only know that in the past, some parties have managed to upgrade their product from fs2002 to work in fs2004, I'm hoping the same can be achieved in regards to FSX.Thanks again for your input.Brian;)

Guest NormanB

Brian,Thats the basics! Naturally we cant commit (and any developer that says they are FSX compatable are simply taking silly risks) until we have the final product.

(I>personally never fly in VC)Just curious Norman why? al though with this 2d panel yep it's difficult to choose lol...Andr

André

Guest NormanB

They have just never done it for me Andr

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.