Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest ToMy Li

Norman I cannot wait more :9 about this 757 add-on, sincerely I don't like much PSS 777, but Im expecting this one much more better, I am wrong? :-hah meanwhile, if you need any help about testing, etc... feel free to contact me.

Guest NormanB

James,Contacts within the industry are the only way to get plans before they occur. FCA - yes.

Norman, will it be possible to import flightplans into the FMC from software like FS Build?

Guest Jeff9

I will definatly buy this product if and only if...1. some sort of refresh rate for the ND's, EICAS, etc. selector is included2. FPS are stable, in the 777 for example, it will fluctuate between 5 or so FPSI'd appreciate answers!!!!!The shots so far look amazing. I'm really despirate to get my hands on a good 757, finally. Thanks,Jeff

Guest NormanB

>Norman, will it be possible to import flightplans into the>FMC from software like FS Build? Eaton? (dont forget to sign your posts as per forum guidelines please)We will be sending the file format to Ernie Alston, FSBuild's author. As to when Ernie includes it, that is something for him to answer.

Guest NormanB

Jeff,>1. some sort of refresh rate for the ND's, EICAS, etc.>selector is includedEADI EHSI and EICAS can be individually tuned.>2. FPS are stable, in the 777 for example, it will fluctuate>between 5 or so FPSStable as a rock here.

Guest Jeff9

Great, thanks for the reply. I anticipating the release, I can smell it! Thanks again,Jeff

Guest ToMy Li

Norman, can you expect about the release date? aproximately if is possible... :-roll :(

Thanks for you reply Norman?Will these flight plans be included with the 757? Although i think i already know your answer! I'd just love to get my hands on the FCA plans!!!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

Tomas,An approximation would be after now but before the end of the year. I won't get more defined than that.For the record, I have removed a few posts, specifically yours and the replies it generated. Please remember that I am only one of the team so it is possible others will answer, even if the query is aimed at me. This doesnt mean I am ignoring you; it means that the workload is being shared by other members of support or the Beta Team.

Guest NormanB

James,The tutorial will have a real style flight plan.

Guest ToMy Li

Thanks for your personal reply... that's right Norman

Guest Jeff9

I was just wondering if there were plans for adding the EEC's, Engine Limiters, and FLT INT functions. Also, what systems will not be modelled. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm buying the product. I just want to know what is or is not included. Thanks,Jeff

Guest ToMy Li

I am going to pre-order this product... we will see the quality after flying this bird. :-erks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.