Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest aurelienbouchet

hii have the same probleme but i have resolv it.you don't have the option menu because the page is not download at all.you wait few second 5-10second and the option menu appears.for me it's ok.ps: excuse my bad english i'm frenchaurelien

Guest allenliu

Lost File (Apache Error 404)AVSIM Error AlertThe document you were searching for has either expired or migrated elsewhere. To find documents which have moved, we suggest you start at our main page or drop us a quick note. You may also search for the document with our site's internal search engine.

Guest Muel

This is what i see on my screen...I have tried your suggestions, none work :/Any other ideas?Thanks,Petter

Guest aurelienbouchet

i have seen you used MOZILLA.i think the problem is your browser.try with internet explorer.i have 2Mo (internet speed) and i wait 10-15 seconde for having the options.

Mozilla Firefox is not the problem - I've been using it for a long time now and don't have a problem with the PSS site. You might want to check what version of Firefox you have. Chec kthat you have all the recent updates.

Guest Knikolaes

>Lost File (Apache Error 404)>AVSIM Error Alert>The document you were searching for has either expired or>migrated elsewhere. To find documents which have moved, we>suggest you start at our main page or drop us a quick note. >>You may also search for the document with our site's internal>search engine. >If you get this error . . . wait are we still talking about the left menu here? or are you trying to click on the 757 download link? If you are trying to download the 757 -- you are SUPPOSED to be getting this error -- because the 757 is not yet available. That link is just a dummy placeholder.

Guest Bernie Rottweiler

Would that have been nice if you did so with ALL your previous products also.Bernhard

Guest flynman3

I Think It Has Served Its Purpose and If the 757 release is Imminent then it really no longer needs to waste 3/4ths the page any longer...My Thoughts...FlynMan3 AKA Randy...

Guest Phoenix 1

AGREED ;)

Guest Phoenix 1
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.