Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Ah... right..:-) Will give that a go tonight.... Thanks again Norman for the quick reply!

Guest captaingrice

With the impending release the 757 due some time this month, people here are getting excited - myself included. I was hoping to see some VC pictures at some point. Can we expect any? I certainly don't want to distract the team from rolling out the 757, and if it's a choice between continuing development or screenshots - please continue with development and release. But if you could muster up some VC screenshots, that would be great!All the best,

Guest NormanB

I'm currently flying (online with VATSIM as always) and dont have the VC loaded - its just not my thing.Depending on how much persuasion I can exert on my wife there may be an additional flight where I will load the VC to placate those strange people who prefer that mode ;)

>Depending on how much persuasion I can exert on my wife there>may be an additional flight where I will load the VC to>placate those strange people who prefer that mode ;)There are quit a view of us I guess Norman and we say please :-lolWe sent already flowers to your wife and se said it's ok for Norman to fly again but this time in the VC :-lolHave fun and I hope the 757 is ready soon :-)Andr

André

Guest NormanB
Guest captaingrice

You're a star mate! Looks divine!

Guest Phoenix 1

Percentage of waiting time remainingMonths = 0.10%Weeks = 1.00%Days = 98.9%Now you have your answer.

Percentage of waiting time remainingMonths = 0.10%Weeks = 1.00%Days = 98.9%By that math it is somwhere between 45 minutes to 23 hours. Hmm . . .Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest Phoenix 1

>>Percentage of waiting time remaining>>Months = 0.10%>Weeks = 1.00%>Days = 98.9%>>>By that math it is somwhere between 45 minutes to 23 hours. >Hmm . . .>>Joe LorencCheck your math ;) DAYS could stretch to 7 before becoming a week ;)

Guest Phoenix 1

>I am concerned about that 0.10% , Graham.>>Thanks.>>>Miquel Egea.So are we Miguel ;) so are we

Waiting Graham, I am still enjoying the week of holidays left (for flying the 757 , the 777 SU, or both...)Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Stunning Norman just stunning the best 3d VC I've seen :-)Love the 3D artwork :-) a real overhead :-) and the LCD look :-)Thank your wife for letting you fly again in the VC :-lolLooks like a real winner you guys got on your hands hereThanks for the hardwork I think this one could be my favourite oneBeside the 777 / 767 I have something with the 757 as aircraft :-lol:-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchugNorman just look carefully at the yoke again and change one figure ;-)Andr

André

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.