Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest Knikolaes

Bah. I do enough math at Flight School. I'll just wait for the email ROFL.

Mr. Phoenix:It appears that the new plane will sell quite well to your loyal customers and some new ones as well. I think that because of the imminent release you will gain some ground on the competition and the recent VC shots will help (shall we thank Norman's wife for the reprieve?.)And surely by now Norman has realized that Boeing has classier jets than Airbus. I am looking forward to it and I have also been looking forward to the promised manual. If arithmetic is still what it was then there is little time to get the manual out before the release of the product. Your customer base is ready to receive so give us what you have if you will.RegardsRick

Guest NormanB

>And surely by now>Norman has realized that Boeing has classier jets than Airbus.Nope.

Guest Knikolaes

What's an "airbus"?

Even though screenshots always look better than the in-game view I must say that you guys have really outdone yourselves. The VC shots look great and I especially like how the glass on the guages and the displays reflect what I see as subdued ambiant light... great touch!Looking forward to flying her. BTW My son just got back from Air Cadet training for 2 weeks and he was sorely disapointed that the 757 still had not been released. Well as I explained to him that at least he'll have a week to fly it before going back to school on September 3. Keep up the good work.Cheers,

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest captaingrice

Fingers and toes crossed for a bank holiday weekend release! My employers have kindly given me the Tuesday off AS WELL AS the bank holiday Monday!Generous bunch!

Guest allenliu

Does everybody download? Is it possible to use?Why I am unable to download Being757!How long does it wait? How to feel very strange, since tell me, PSS has not achieved the goal of downloading yet, why choose publicly? Very strange response!

Guest NormanB

Hello! Please don't forget to sign your forum posts with your real name as per our forum guidelines.The 757 is only available as a pre order at this time, but as you can see, it will be available for download shortly.When this release occurs a few things will happen.1. Presales will close.2. Those who ordered will be sent an email inviting them to download from "My Files." I or one of the team will also make an announcement here and on our website.3. General sales of the 757, along with the 777 Service Pack, will be made available at least 24 hours later. This ensures presales customers are able to get their purchased product with the minimum of fuss.

Guest allenliu

The true name?Let me should write! Because I come from Taiwan, you will feel very strange in name!I have to express with the English name of mail!But will thank you for reminding me!Know when Boeing757 can be downloaded, OK?Allenliu

Guest aurelienbouchet

normally 1 week before released the 757? are you ok?i hoppe!!! don't say : we are late :-(( the757 will be released in a few weeksthank's

Guest Knikolaes

Well, hey, while we wait, I may as well share some photos of the first place I'll be using my 757 :-)http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.sear...E&keywrange=all:-) And for airbus lovers like Norman, the A320 is a constant sight there as well :-) But there is DEFINITELY no autoflight or autoland in or out of THIS place :-)

Guest Muel

Hey all,Nice pics of the 757, can't wait to download it. But it seems I have a slight problem. I go onto the PSS site and none of the pics on the homepage will show, when i put my cursor over the option menu on the left hand site, i get "java script void" and the menu isnt clickable. Anyone else having this problem? How do i solve it?Thanks,Petter

Guest Knikolaes

Depending on your connection speed, and your computer setup, IE sometimes flips out on this. Try this -- let the page load BEFORE moving the mouse curser over the menu. Make sure all activity is done at the bottom of the browser first then try it and see what happens.I have friends with slower computers and for some reason when they start overing, etc. while the bar is still loading it creates "errors on page" and the javascript goes bye bye.

Guest allenliu

I think your question is the same as me!I have waited for a long time too!Say in accordance with the present state! Let's want to wait for one month!Because I have already waited for one month! All right that perhaps wait for another moon!allenliu

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.