Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest glt106

With preordered they mean, as soon as the boxed Version is available to them yo'll receive it ;) I'm not a owner and no friend of credit cards so in this case I have to handle it this way and wait until the boxed will be out ;) And to make the time fly by I'll just get back into my Captains seat of my 772LR :D

Guest glt106

Hey THX Norman!!!!With all this information on this site it won't be a problem to to fly the 757 for those who already have flown a 767!

>Vittorio,>>Thats all the liveries (heck I havent even looked at them all>there are just so many!) on the 752, 753 and the freighter,>both with and without winglets, as a single and>complete package for

Guest mrkgr

Hi, It's a really excellent work, looks absolutely stunning. I must also say well done on the liveries move that are free - this is a customer oriented move and I like it and support it. I am a good customer of yours and I will continue to be one. I have just one small favour to ask.DON'T (yes, DON'T) release it until your beta team is absolutely certain that major issues do not exist. I am not asking for the perfect product from day one. It's a piece of software, and as all, it will need to be patched eventually. But don't give in to people going "release it, tell us a date, tell us something blah blah blah....". Release this beautiful aircraft when it's really ready and you are more or less certain that we will enjoy it to its fullest.Marinos KlourasACCGR3Assistant Director Hellenic vACCAthens, Greece

Guest NormanB

Marinos,Just like it says in your signature, we have experience! Some hard lessons were learned in the way the 777 was released and rest assured, those same mistakes won't be made again.We fully understand that people are keen to fly this beautiful aircraft and, given time, they will.

Hi guys,I've been a PSS customer for many years but have generally stayed fairly quiet in the forum. After the "lessons" of the T7 I was starting to have some doubts about PSS and their loyalty to their customer base. However, and to their credit, it appears the lessons have been learnt and are, more importantly, being acted on. And, hats off to them, the pricing of the 757 is an absolute bonus. I am impressed with the panel shots. I for one want it to look new and not faded - that plane is being delivered new to me!!!!!!!!!!!!Looks like I'm giving PSS some more of my moneyBRING IT ON!!!!!!!!EK002

Guest monsoon

PSS, I have said quite a few negative comments about some of your work. I will say again, thatpanel looks friggin awesome. I am the beggest 57 fan in the world. In the real life we taxi our dash 8 and I always love to be next in line behind a 57. I drool over them on the ramp. But again I will say. PLEASE make this fully functional. I mean all the things you didn't make functional in your previous addons, MAKE THEM FUNCTIONAL IN THIS PLANE. Anything else would be an insult to a 57. I mean the fire bottles, AC system, electrical system, the whole works. And if thats do-able then PSS will definately be in the top of my list.

> ..workingFIX page...Thank you! The 757 looks like a good package. I wish you could pass that FIX enhancement on to the T7 as well ;)

Graeme Butler

Guest NormanB

>Thank you! The 757 looks like a good package. I wish you could pass that FIX enhancement on to the T7 as well Nobody said it wouldn't be ;) I'm not making promises here so don't go hounding me if it doesn't happen but certainly that is the wish from my side.

Hello together,wow, this cockpit looks amazing!but i've got a question to the models: will there be a cargo-version of the 757, too?thanks for answering.DimitriP.S. sorry, my english is not so very good.

Regards, Dimitri Alymov
Intel Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 4,5GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, NVidia GTX1080TI (11GB), Win 10 Pro, P3DV4

Guest Phoenix 1

yes

"Randoml;y animating window blinds and cabin lights that Auto dim on takeoff and landing at night"I realize I'm insane - but those two items just totally sold me. I HATED the fact that the cabin lights were a part of the texture and were on at all times during a flight.What can I say I have a wee bit of an Obsessive Compulsive disorder when it comes to certain small details :)Thanks PSS!

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Guest AirBerlin

Hello PSS guys!will all switches ( overhead for example) be full functional? i hope, that there is a clickarea on every switch!the second, are you planing to make the panel bitmap a bit more dirty? it looks too new... please guys, just a little bti more "used".and the thrid: will this one have spoiler rumble sounds?greetsp.s. i am very interested on the 757, much more than on the CS or Lvld one!

Hello>p.s. i am very interested on the 757, much more than on the CS>or Lvld one! me too :)

Regards, Dimitri Alymov
Intel Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 4,5GHz, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, NVidia GTX1080TI (11GB), Win 10 Pro, P3DV4

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.