Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

>Hi !!>>Sorry if i ask this question but i didnt read or i didnt see>it anywhere so sorry if u already answered:) Will it be>released a fuel manager and configurator manager as wel like>the one of 777? >>Thank You >Alfredo Taken from the description on the website:"Boeing 757 Professional 2006Contains 3x Aircraft models with 80 professionally painted liveries, Fully Featured Panel, Sound Set,setup and load edit utilities and more";)Cheers,Martinhttp://www.fightinfit.co.uk/tait/pss757_mt.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I understand peoples' tastes are different and I'm not having a pop but I don't understand what the fuss is about VC panels! Phoenix 2D panels are simply brill and easy to read. I only look to the part of the panel I need to be looking at .. not roaming about the whole cockpit ... except when I'm looking out the window :)This is where Phoenix's 2D panels come into their own ... crisp and clear!Is my

The screenshots of the cockpit and model looks great.A question for the developers will there also be a 8 doors varition of the Boeing 757 with RB 211-535 E4 engines.Can also all passenger and cargo doors be opend.Are you guys also make on in the old livery of Air HollandIf you do please contact me i gan give you a lot of details, coller codes and logo sheets to make this repaint.Grtz,MichelAir Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VAwww.airhollandva.nl

Mathew, I'm in Canada..I just did an actual exchange at today's rates. 30BPD works out to $62 Canadian for one plane (regardless of the variants)...still a little high for my blood. I just picked up the award winning PMDG 747 with about 50 liveries for $54 Canadian, and the Capt.Sim 757 for $29 Canadian just to compare. Carenado sells his GA aircraft (in my opinion the best in the market) for $30 Canadian.Brian

Ha, ha...forgot about that. Anyway, it's a nice plane, maybe Aerosoft in Canada will arrange a price adjustment for us poor Canucks like they did on a few other titles. One can only hope.Brian

>I understand peoples' tastes are different and I'm not having>a pop but I don't understand what the fuss is about VC panels!>>>Phoenix 2D panels are simply brill and easy to read. >>I only look to the part of the panel I need to be looking at>.. not roaming about the whole cockpit ... except when I'm>looking out the window :)>This is where Phoenix's 2D panels come into their own ...>crisp and clear!>>Is my

>I just picked up the award winning PMDG 747 with about>50 liveries for $54 CanadianGo buy it from PMDG and tell me what you end up paying. ;)

>Sorry..but 30& ? That works out to about $75 ! For one plane?Yes it does, But you get not One plane but TWELVE Different versions in total.Plus 80 world wide liveries for Free2D AND VC Panels fully functional Loading and Fuelling utilitiesVERY Accurate Flight dynamics (tested by active 757 crews)over 9 Months of development time involving over 20 People.. We think

$55 USD is a very reasonable price for today high quality Addons.If you look at the 777 package it is (all models w/o liveries) almost $90 USD. Thanks Carlos

is there a shot of the whole VC? Like showing the screens, Yoke, etc...I asked before but I can't find where i posted it. :(

That will be because, just like this post, you forgot to sign your postsAnd no, there are no other shots published of the VC (I personally never fly in VC)

Okay Norman, If you really want to sell me..tell me it will be FSX compatible...then maybe I'll loosen up my old skinflint purse strings :-wave Brian

Ha, Ha,..I should have known you Brits would have every British livery variant known to man here..nice job.Brian:-beerchug

Thanks Norman,I scanned all posts before posting mine but somehow missed it. Can you answer me this? Will PSS try to provide a patch if possible to make it FXS compatible if necessary? I don't know how much would be involved, I only know that in the past, some parties have managed to upgrade their product from fs2002 to work in fs2004, I'm hoping the same can be achieved in regards to FSX.Thanks again for your input.Brian;)

Brian,Thats the basics! Naturally we cant commit (and any developer that says they are FSX compatable are simply taking silly risks) until we have the final product.

(I>personally never fly in VC)Just curious Norman why? al though with this 2d panel yep it's difficult to choose lol...Andr

>They have just never done it for me Andr

well for me the VC will either sell it or not. the 777 is ok with the textures being flat and fake, but the 757 has some majot issues with the windows. in reality, they extend further down, in the shot they appear to barely hit the neck of the pilots which is improper. i hope this is fixed as the VC is being completed. i don't expect any better texture work, but if it's on the level of the 777 i can live with that.all 2ds look the same, i no longer use them. might as well be flying a cessna since it's just an image with no sense of being or immersion. chris

Chris,Textures I fear are subjective. Our 757 pilots are simply amazed by the look and feel of the 2D panel.

If the guys that fly the 757 real world say it's spot on that works for me :) Cheers Steve

Hey Norman... Can you make a demo video for us? thanks or post about the refresh rate gauges etc... Thanks :-abduct

norman, yes the 2d is of excellent quality, but i was talking about the VC texture work.

Sign in to follow this