Sign in to follow this  
Guest Segwin

CDU Freeze Update?

Guest Segwin

Hi guys,Any update on the patch to fix the cdu freeze problem?TIA

Guest pierre974

Anybody from PSS out there ?How is the patch concerning the freeze issue going ?Thanks in advance for your efforts to enhance your products. Hope there will be no such trouble with the upcoming 757...Regards.

Guest NormanB

Terry,Alex has been working steadily on the 777 inbetween 757 builds. As it stands, per a previous post of mine, we have all the information needed and a fix will be available in due course.Pierre,No, nobody has had locking issues when inputting or altering waypoints on the 757.

I have never experienced the 777 CDU Freeze but have encountered the turning early and difficulty with following SIDS and STARS issues. Has this also been diagnosed and included in what Alex is fixing?Thanks,

I hope also they will not forget this!Have had the Cdu-freeze also only twice but very often problems with the "much too early turning" and not following Sids and Stars!Guy

Guest Segwin

Thanks Norman.