Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astradan

T7 patch ?

Guest Pro-Sim

Hi all,I bought the T7 on the day of release, by download, from the www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk site but I have been away from the FS scene for the last 6 months due to illness.I am now reading all about the T7 patch everywhere and how great it is but when I went to the "Product Fixes" section of the PSS 'Members' part of the site there is no patch for the T7.I do have access to re-download the .exe file for the whole T7 package - has the patch been applied to the original file and do I just re-download that one ?Please help - much appreciated.David

Guest bjjones

>Hi all,>>I bought the T7 on the day of release, by download, from the>www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk site but I have been away from>the FS scene for the last 6 months due to illness.>>I am now reading all about the T7 patch everywhere and how>great it is but when I went to the "Product Fixes" section of>the PSS 'Members' part of the site there is no patch for the>T7.>>I do have access to re-download the .exe file for the whole T7>package - has the patch been applied to the original file and>do I just re-download that one ?>>Please help - much appreciated.>>DavidI believe you need to redownload the installer for the particular package and reinstall, following that you will have the patched product.

Guest Pro-Sim

Brilliant - thanks for confirming Ben.Best Regards,David

Guest MarcoAviator

>>I believe you need to redownload the installer for the>particular package and reinstall, following that you will have>the patched product.Well, I bought this wonderful product from Just Flight (I received a CD, I didn't download). How do i upgrade mine??

Guest NormanB

www.justflight.com - they have all of your answers for DVD purchases.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.