Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick Bartolotta

Livery Question

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Hey guys, I see the 757 is now on pre-order. (That's great news!) - However, as a fan of ATA, I saw that there was only one livery. (New colors) - I was wondering if the Palm Livery would be an option for the 757 considering the majority of the aircraft in ATA's fleet are painted that way. Thanks for taking the time to look at this! =) -Nick Bartolotta

Guest NormanB

Nick,As with every PSS product there is no limit to repainting as a user edit. I have sent Ben a link to this post however the choice to do it is his alone.

Guest bjjones

"I was wondering if the Palm Livery would be an option for the 757"It wasn't going to be, but if you ask really nicely I might be able to arrange something ;-)

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Thanks for the uber fast responses guys!Pretty please can we have a palm livery ...:DI only ask because the real-world ATA right now has 6 757-200's left. Only one of those (N520AT) is painted in the new colors scheme, while the remaining five (N514AT, N517AT, N518AT, N519AT & N522AT) are in the palm colors.Now seriously, can anyone not like this beauty? ;)http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1011575/L/Thanks again guys for the responses and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the 75'

>"I was wondering if the Palm Livery would be an option for>the 757">>It wasn't going to be, but if you ask really nicely I might be>able to arrange something ;-) Great work on the paints Ben curious how they look in the air lol...Leave a few for us lol hehehe ;-)Andr

André

Hello PSS team,Are you guys also going to make a Boeing 757-27B in the old livery of Air Holland with RB 211-535 E4 engines.If you do please contact me i can give you a lot of details, coller codes and logo sheets to make this repaint.I hope that you guys are willing to make this repaint.In the years that Air Holland was flying the used 10 Boeing 757`s and they where the lounch customer and the bigest Boeing 757 oparator in Holland.Grtz,MichelAir Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VAwww.airhollandva.nl

Guest NormanB

Michel,There are no Air Holland liveries with our package. That isn't to say that Ben wont do one however we have to draw a line somewhere otherwise there will be no need for a paint kit ;)As previously, any decision to include will be limited to time (I can only recompile so many times!) and Ben's good nature.

Hello Norman,Thanks for your answer.Said to hear that your team has no Air Holland livery in your package specialy becourse Air Holland is a verry famous airline.When i see the screenshots of very small Boeing 757 oparators like Jet2, Uzebikstan, Titan, Royal Air Maroc, Air Greenland, Ghana international its hard that Air Holland is not included.But i do understand that your team has to draw a line.So i hope that Ben will be so kind to make a repaint for the PSS Boeing 757.Perhaps he can do a fleet package with the old and the new livery.Grtz,MichelAir Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VAwww.airhollandva.nl

Guest NormanB

Michel,Naturally you will be very favourable to an Air Holland livery. You mention its fame but then those in the UK for example will think that the Jet2 is as famous, as will those in Greenland, Uzebikstan, Ghana and Maroc about their own paints.A paint kit will be available and should you wish you will be able to repaint every aircraft to your hearts content.

Guest Phoenix 1

Jet2 ???Who the heck is that ?LOL

>Hello Norman,>>Thanks for your answer.>Said to hear that your team has no Air Holland livery in your>package specialy becourse Air Holland is a verry famous>airline.Happy to do that one with the same quality lol ;-)Andr

André

>>Hello Norman,>>>>Thanks for your answer.>>Said to hear that your team has no Air Holland livery in>your>>package specialy becourse Air Holland is a verry famous>>airline.>>Happy to do that one with the same quality lol ;-)>>Andr

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.