Sign in to follow this  
Guest lalo lolo1

Do I need to buy all liveries?

I think it makes things simple.Buy the plane and download whatever liveries you want to fly in.One price one product. And at a very good price as well.

Hi Ben!That is another fantastic paint!I don't suppose you've seen my plea above? Is there any chance at all, that you will have the opportunity to paint an Air 2000 example in the colourful tapestry livery?I would be so very grateful:) RegardsJames

Yeh, I second that request for the Tapestry livery. Thanks Ben!PS - Also the original Red/Gold AMM livery would be swell :-) (yes, I am aware i am pushing my luck!!!)

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Guest NormanB

Don't forget folks that there will be a paint kit available to allow any livery you fancy. As always, PSS offer free hosting to keep repaints in a central location.

Love the different liveries. Thanks for the work. The BA planes are a work of art!I would like to make one request for an additional livery, UAL 752 in the new Blue stripe colors.ThanksKevindca-iad_sr_767-2.png

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest Phoenix 1

guys PLEASE !! :) No more requests for additional liveries, Yes of course Ben loves doin em but we have set a price forthe package of 80 Liveries ... and it has already jumped to 83 LOL !Repaints and DIY kits will be available but please give ben a rest .... for now :)

srry just 3 more requests, and chance of a Continental, Northwest, or Icalandiar 757-300?

sweet!! thankyou so much!!Now I just cant wait to get home to pre-order it, just 4 more days.

>sweet!! thankyou so much!!>>Now I just cant wait to get home to pre-order it, just 4 more>days.What do you mean by 4 more days?Sam

im on vacation in South Carolina, I can not pre-order it here, so in 4 more days when I go home, I can pre-order it.Sorry for the confusion.

>im on vacation in South Carolina, I can not pre-order it>here, so in 4 more days when I go home, I can pre-order it.>>Sorry for the confusion.Oh lol, i thought you ment 4 days untill release HEHE :D.

>Oh lol, i thought you ment 4 days untill release HEHE :DI wish. :)

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Ben,The repaint of the palm ATA 752 is really just...SPECTACULAR!!! You guys are terrific!!! Sending in my pre-order today ;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.