Sign in to follow this  
Guest jebbook

757 and T7 Questions

Guest jebbook

Yes, I agree, the screen shots of the 757 panel and exteriors are great! Also the price with all the goodies is a bargan, but before I spend the $55-58.00 for the 757 PSS, some fast questions:1. Will the 757 doors operate like the current PSS T7 (all open at the same time)? A very importaint question - it bugs me that the T7 was modeled this way.2. Will there be a push-back function like some of the other products available? This is not as important because I can still live with FS9's push-back funtion.Now for T7 questions:3. I have seen some posts that the cargo doors can be programed to open seperately. I have not found the instructions to do this. Can you help clue me in to where the instructions are?4. Will the T7 doors be re-modeled in future so as to NOT ALL OPEN at the same time?Now with all these FS9 aircraft, I can't update to FSX! So, where to fly to next? :) Thanks,John :-jumpy PSS A320, A330, A340, B777, Dash8/ PMDG 737, 747/LvlD 767 driver

Guest bjjones

>1. Will the 757 doors operate like the current PSS T7 (all>open at the same time)? A very importaint question - it bugs>me that the T7 was modeled this way.They can be operated independantly via a special mini panel, ergo you can open any combination you want.

Guest NormanB

>2. Will there be a push-back function like some of the other>products available? No.>3. I have seen some posts that the cargo doors can be>programed to open seperately. If you mean seperately from the passenger doors, then using the default keys it is shift E followed immediately by 2. >4. Will the T7 doors be re-modeled in future so as to NOT ALL>OPEN at the same time?Currently we are addressing the issues that are causing people flying issues. Our 777 was never designed to have doors open seperately. If this was to be added it would be a bonus and therefore I can't say either way at this stage.

Guest jebbook

Thanks for the fast replies.:-hah OK, yes for the B757 different door openings at the time and place of my choosing (while on the ground). No for a special push-back. No changes for B777 doors.You mis-understood my question on T7 cargo door openings. When I read a different posting from PSS, I was lead to the belief that I could assign different key strokes to open individual cargo doors. From your answer, I will guess not. If I mis-understood your answer, please correct.If possible, could you post a pic of the door control?:-sun1Thanks and enjoy!John

Guest NormanB

This little panel is undockable and can be placed anywhere - just like the panel switcher we use in our 777 package.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.