Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick Bartolotta

Notification

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Yesterday I sent in my pre-order for the 757 *woot!* ;) My buddy has been checking the site like every hour to see if it's released, and I've been checking my email every hour to see if I've got an email about the release...but I just wanted to ask a clarifying question:How does the notification process work for it? When it is released, I'm correct in assuming we'll be emailed a notice about it?Thanks!-Nick

Guest NormanB

Its a psychic process Nick :)Seriously though, an email will be sent out. Be aware however that since it will be sent out bcc to all those who have purchased it your ISP and or local settings may treat it as junk.

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Ah I've got Gmail so it should be all good. Thanks Norm! Let's get a countdown timer going on the site for it :D

Guest NormanB

Hi Claus,The clearing bank we use (secure trading) have no other methods available. If there were some way of saying "Hold

Hi there Claus>Interesting, preordered couple days ago, credit just been>charged, but no delivery yet, it shouldn

No problem I was thinking of this situation before i ordered the 757, i'm not naive but normally when i have ordered FS products trough the web my account has never been chrged before delivery. Just hope the PSS don

Regards

Claus

System : Varjo Aero,  Intel i9 14900K 5,1 Ghz OC, RTX4090 24 GB, 64 GB RAM, 2 X M2 1TB, FS2020

https://claus34.wixsite.com/737sim

https://flightsim.to/profile/chansen

Sounds like an interesting flight!! I presume that will be with -200 winglet version? Although, they have the -300 version too, and don't they have the freighter version too!! Iceland Air certainly like their 757's:-lol Enjoy your Ice Air flight when your 757 arrives:-lol RegardsJames

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Mine's going to be 757-300 flight from San Antonio to Indianapolis, ATA colors of course :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.