Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldie

Havnt seen this one answered anywhere so I'll ask!!

Guest oldie

Great screenshots of your 757, but one thing bothers me. On the preorder page it says "FOR FS2004 Only!!"Beeing months away from FSX that is a concern for me since nowhere have I seen PSS sa that the will update their 777 or 757 to FSX when it's released.Personaly I will purchase FSX on the day of release so buying an aircraft that I wont be able to use when that happends ofcourse has a big impact on which addons I buy now.Ive searched the forum but couldnt find this question aswered.If anyone from PSS could please clarify on this, I would be gratefull.ThanksThomas

Guest Phoenix 1

Microsoft have stated that Nobody can officially advertise as being compatible with FSX until such time as it is realeased. (How could we anyway if it's not possible to test ?) However, once we have the new Sim and have tested the 757 etc we will make the neccassary announcement

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.