Sign in to follow this  
HH

B777 Audio Warning Signal

Hi thereI just got the B777 recently and I was wondering if that (kinda annoying) "woop woop woop" audio warning signal is really just as "active" in the real B777? It appears to be triggered by almost nothing. I don't remember it being as active (read: annoying) in the Boeing 747-400 (by PMDG). If it is supposed to be like that is there somewhere, where I can turn that sound off?One more thing. Prior to starting the engines the buttons in the cockpit are soundless. Is the real cockpit really that silent? *tease* Or is it going to be fixed in a patch?Other than that my impression is that it's a very strong product, and I'm looking forward to spending more enjoyable hours in this fine bird (no pun intended).Oh... one last thing? Guys...

Guest ryanbriar

I just got the B777 recently and I was wondering if that(kinda annoying) "woop woop woop" audio warning signal isreally just as "active" in the real B777? It appears to betriggered by almost nothing. I don't remember it being asactive (read: annoying) in the Boeing 747-400 (by PMDG). If itis supposed to be like that is there somewhere, where I canturn that sound off?HH,I belive that the noise that you are speaking of is caused by somehting that happens to the aircraft that could cause an un-safe situation. I'm not quite sure if it is as loud in the real 777,nor do I know of a way of turning it off permenantly. I'm sure there is a way though the config file of the panel. To turn it off when it is on, click the warning button, and the sound will turn off.

Guest NormanB

Hakim,The real 777 flight deck really is silent - this is not a 747.Liveries - they are available as individuals; what you saw was a complete pack for all the aircraft. You maybe also missed the pricing structure of our 757 which is all variants and all liveries for less than any of our "competitors" (developers don't think of each other that way).

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.