Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

After 757 Release

Hello there,I just have a really quick question for the team. I am currently studying away from home at the moment and am not scheduled to return until the weekend. If the 757 is released when i'm away from home will i be able to download the add on to my lap top and burn it to a cd or does it have to be installed on my home pc? The only reason i ask is because it will save a tremendous amount of time! It will allow me to get my teeth into the 757 as soon as i arrive home!Finally, has there been a final download size for someone wanting to download the WHOLE package and ALL liveries?I'm really looking forward to flying the 757, it will certainly act as a good restbite from the study!!At the risk of being slated - how's the testing going???RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,Like all PSS products, you can download from any location and can install to a dummy location for copying to a DVD or similar. At 1.92GB it wont fit on a single CD ;)Please note however that not all required files are contained within the FS folder structure and as such, you would require to contact Support at the time of your proper installation.Download size for the base installer is less than 600kb. This will then download files from the server as required. The final download size changes daily as we make minor adjustments.Testing? What is this testing you mention ;)

Hi Norman, thanks for you response, it's very much appreciated!!>>Testing? What is this testing you mention ;)Testing as in the product, not as in me testing your patience:-lol Can you say what stage the 757 is upto or is that a no no??RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

James,You would need to try harder to test my patience.Right now my 757 is up to cruise on a flight over Europe ;)

Norman, >Right now my 757 is up to cruise on a flight over Europe ;)The question is where's my 757:-lol Are you flying anywhere nice? How does she handle?My first route is goung to be FCA927C/D EGCC-LIRN!! It's a jolly interesting approach and there's some great freeware scenary out there! Not sure if i'm allowed to post the website, if you want the link pm me!!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

Dare I say I'm flying Belfast to Naples - a route I will fly for real this week on the jumpseat of an FCA A320 ;)

>Dare I say I'm flying Belfast to Naples - a route I will fly>for real this week on the jumpseat of an FCA A320 ;)Wow!!! I thought FCA utilised the 757 on the Naples route - they must've changed it this season? The only airbus i've seen out there is the A321 from East Mids!!You must be an FCA pilot/crew then!! Have you got the napulevola scenery?Does this mean the product will be released before Friday:-lol Enjoy your holiday, or are you just going jumpseating the entire route?RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

FCA are using an A320 CGTDH for the Belfast to Naples route.Im just taking the jumpseat for the trip.

Oh, well enjoy your trip and enjoy Naples!It's a fantastic place, with fantastic food and fantastic ice cream! RegardsJames

Gotta love Napoli!What can I say- food food food! Spent a couple of years in Sorrento in the early 90's. Still got the belly!Good freeware scenery as well.Anyway, enough of this... can I have my 757 please?Cheers,Paul( now firmly settled in Lima - also great food! )

Hi there!>>Anyway, enough of this... can I have my 757 please?>Napoli is a fantastic place- it's a bit of a shame we don't seem to get more Italians on the forum!!As for your 757, i'm afraid you'll have to join the queue;-)RegardsJames

Guest Phoenix5

James can you please email me at support (at) phoenix-simulation.co.ukThanks

>James can you please email me at support (at)>phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>ThanksWilco Steve:) RegardsJames

OK James...I'm in line!I think my first flight might well be EGKK-LIRN, although in those days it wasn't a 757, I flew BA a lot 737 and from EGLL I flew ATI md80's.Oh well, here's dreaming of spagetti ala vongole ( in blanco )!Paul

>OK James...>>I'm in line!>>I think my first flight might well be EGKK-LIRN, although in>those days it wasn't a 757, I flew BA a lot 737 and from EGLL>I flew ATI md80's.>>Oh well, here's dreaming of spagetti ala vongole ( in blanco>)!>>Paul>I Just correct u a bit :DDD Spaghetti alle vongole in bianco :D So next time u go naples they understand u more :D Alfredo

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.