Sign in to follow this  
eaton1

757 Manual

PSS: Would it be possible for you to release the 757 manuals before the release of the aircraft so we can study them ready for a first flight in the 757 :D. Also PMDG do this and it is very popular with there customers, you could try to see if it would be popular or not?

Guest electricclay2000

i was thinking the same things too,i hopewe can get the manual

Guest Phoenix 1

Yes, As always we will be releasing the manuals before the product..They are being polished right now so you'll have them as soon as they are all shiny :)

>Yes, >>As always we will be releasing the manuals before the>product..>>They are being polished right now so you'll have them as soon>as they are all shiny >>:)Yay can't wait LOL. :D

Guest Tom Meyer

>They are being polished right now so you'll have them as soon>as they are all shiny So does that mean I can have one now if I don't want it all nice and shiny? :(

Guest Phoenix 1

YAWN !:)

>YAWN !>>:)? curious what does that mean Graham I'm a Dutch guy lol...Andr

André

Guest Steve_Park

He's getting tired of folks asking!!!!!Steve Park

Guest Tom Meyer

I'd guess he didn't find my joke that funny. I will refrain from posting such things in the future.

Guest Phoenix 1

forgot for a moment we are an international meeting place here :) YAWN .. simply meant I found it Funny ( but not much ) Guess you have to be English to understand fully :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.