Sign in to follow this  
Guest IPOD

PSS 777 2004-Beug to load

Guest IPOD

Hello, I have to notice a problem in PSS 777 2004, when FS9 loads, I arrive one first one time on the sample group of the plane, and 5sec later FS beug, and tells me to send a report of error... If you help me to explain to me the origin of this beug his would be cool thank you otherwise the report says to me that it is the file PSS-B777.gau which is the problem thanks to all! Bye K

Guest NormanB

>Are we going to have to do the same thing for the 757 and the>T7 after the patch?Carlos,We have two choices.1. Overwrite your default flight with one that we know works written specifically for our planes.2. Have users load a known set of values - ie the default flight.We opt for the latter. Overwriting user files is something we refuse to do (there are some add on devs who do use this approach) since what happens when your overwritten files get overwritten?This is a well documented feature, the subject of much discussion on the main AVSIM boards amongst other places. To clarify, if you want to make sure things work fine then load the default flight. You only need to do this once before saving out your own "default 757 flight"

Guest IPOD

Hello, thus if I understood well I load one 747-400 by default of FS, and i change of apareil afterward?I have to try a system when I unstick, I take not directly 777 but an auter plane, and I chosen the PSS 777 but his redone always similar and the file PSS-B77.gau is the probleme.Thank you for help me all!!!

Guest NormanB

No, choose under flights, other, default flight.This will place you on Seattle's 34R in the Cessna.Now change to the 777 using the aircraft menu.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.