Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Your First 757 Flight

Hi Iain,Thanks for your reply but, I was listening on my scanner last week and heard the BA2914 climb upto FL240????Not too worry i was just rather curious!RegardsJames

>2914 is a LGW-MAN flight which do cruise a FL240.>Thanks Iain!!Much obliged sir,RegardsJames

Guest jbro215

American Airlines Flight 667New York (KJFK) to St.Maarten (TNCM)TARGA G432 BDA A632 PISAX PJMDepart 09:40AM EDT Arrive 03:59PM GMT Cant wait!

>American Airlines Flight 667>>New York (KJFK) to St.Maarten (TNCM)>>TARGA G432 BDA A632 PISAX PJM>>>Depart 09:40AM EDT Arrive 03:59PM GMT >That's a nice flight John!I'm definately gonna give that one a go!! I hope you don't mind;)RegardsJames

Guest Knikolaes

AAL2205American Airlines Inc. "American" Aircraft Boeing 757-200 (twin-jet) (B752/J) Origin Dallas Fort Worth Int'l (KDFW) Destination Eagle Co Regional (KEGE) Route FERRA2 PNH KA39Y HGO RLG (730 nm)Date Monday, Jul 10, 2006 Duration 1 hour 48 minutes Proposed/Assigned Actual/Estimated Departure 17:00 CDT 17:12 CDT Arrival 17:47 MDT 18:00 MDT Speed 453 kts Altitude 38000 feet FYI KEGE is a very tough approach and a challange for any pilot. 757's are used here for their agility and handling ability with the obstacles, mountains and bad weather common to my homeland here of Colorado. The above information is based on data from the actual flight from Flightaware:http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL2205For you AAL fans out there, this would be a sweet test of your 757 when you get her. For other pilots, 757's from all major airlines serve this airport, but mainly during the winter ski season. Continental, united, Northwest, Delta and others have 757's flying in and out of KEGE. I highly suggest looking at this for a GREAT approach and challange.Freeware KEGE scenery is available on AVSIM. Also very highly recommended is FS genesis for terrain. If you can afford it, toss in UT USA from Flight1 and ActiveSky v6 and you have yourself the makings for some great approaches.

My First FlightAAL315Equipent 757-200Orgin: Boston Logan KBOSDestination: Orlando International KMCODepature Time: 1200ZArrival Time: 1430ZAll times are estimate.Enroute Time 2 hours and 30 minutesroute: not decided yetFlight will be flown on Vatsim.I will also fly the return Flight, THen KBOS-EGCC with Winlets, then 757-300 for continental.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.