Sign in to follow this  
Coqui297

VC Screen shots

Norman; Any chances of VC screenies and more of the external model shots ( details). Thanks/ Carlos

Guest bjjones

>Norman; Any chances of VC screenies and more of the external>model shots ( details). Thanks/ Carlos Cant personally help on the VC, but for the external model, is there anything specific you want to see...?

Hi Ben,I would like to see some external close up shots of the nose and main gear and also the engines?James

Also would it be possible to see the 757 with full flaps/slats and spoilers extended as well as reverse thrust please? :D

I just agree with my fellow pilots requests as above. Some more detail of the exterior model in general. That's it . Thanks carlos

Guest Nick Bartolotta

Better idea: just release the dang plane and we can all take screenshots! :(

Guest bjjones
Guest Nick Bartolotta

Mmmmmmmmmmm, I can't wait!!

Guest American 390

Feel free to post as many pictures as you want. I don't think anyone is complaining. :)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.