Sign in to follow this  
Capt Pugwash

pss 777ER no panel & fmc data

Hi all,This is my first ever forum post!, so here goes.. I hope you can help me, I have had to reinstall my (downloaded)pss777er which worked fine until I had to reinstall it due to an FS9 reinstall.I now have no data in any of my instrument panels and my fmc is dead also.Everything else appears to be working ok engines/flaps etc just no panel info within any panels & fmc!I have reinstalled many times now and exhausted every thing I could think of that could fix it.Thankyou in advance for your kind help, Capt Pugwash (pug)

Rgds, Shaun

Guest bjjones

This is a font issue with Windows, at initial install it all works fine, but one you reinstall for some reason Windows gets into a funny mood and refuses to recognize the fonts, the solution,* Look in your C:WindowsFonts folder and find Baloo.ttf and IRS_____.TTF.* Copy the fonts out.* Delete them from the fonts folder* Restart* Use control panel to re-install the two named fonts.* Start 777

Hi Ben Did what you advised and bingo it works.Great to be flying a nice product again. Many thanks, Pug

Rgds, Shaun

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.