Sign in to follow this  
navymmw

How much do you have left to do?

How much work do you have left to do on the 757? What do you have left to do? and if possible would it be alright for a estimation of how long?

I think the answer to this type of question is "as long as it takes". :-)However, the 777 appeared about two weeks after the the pre-release sales, so maybe we are in the final countdown?

Graeme Butler

Guest NormanB

>I think the answer to this type of question is "as long as it>takes". :-)Graeme wins :)

I understand that PSS doesn't want to compromise themselves with release dates or any specific details of the project stage. But at least let us now ( which already paid in advance) if it is close, very close or delayed due to unsolved technical issues during final beta testing. That is called courtesy and kindness to us, the customers. Thanks Carlos

Norman is spot on here, it will take as long as it does, and for something like that you can't say how long it will be.Just sit back and relax and enjoy your summer or winter where ever you are in the world, and those who pre-ordered can look forward to using the 757 a day before everyone else.Cheers

Guest Trans_601

Enjoying winter? I didn't know that was possible! :-)

>Norman is spot on here, it will take as long as it does, and>for something like that you can't say how long it will be.>>Just sit back and relax and enjoy your summer or winter where>ever you are in the world, and those who pre-ordered can look>forward to using the 757 a day before everyone else.>>CheersI don't agree with you on some things. Is not easy to say how long it will take, but they should a rough idea on if the project is due soon or is delayed as above due to technical issues. ( Which is fine and understood). There is no hurry at all as we would like to have a product wiyh the least amount of bugs to be enjoyable. We are just wondering the current stage or status on the project. Here in the USA the customer is always first. Thanks Carlos :-wave

Does Level-D let you know the status of their next release..NO. Does PMDG let you know a time frame of their next release..NO. PSS does the same thing just like most FS dev houses do. Just because one paid for something in advance does not give one a right to know the status. We see this with every single release...people demand to know the status and the longer it goes without anything from the team being said, the harsher the posts become from people with their conspiracy theories. Don't come on the board screaming and hollering because you paid for it in advance and demand to know when your going to get a return for your money. Nobody told you to pay for it advance and there was not a single promise made that you will have the product in X amount of time after pre-paying. So like another said, everyone relax and it will be here when it gets here...chill my friends!

Eric 

>Does Level-D let you know the status of their next>release..NO. Does PMDG let you know a time frame of their next>release..NO. PSS does the same thing just like most FS dev>houses do. Just because one paid for something in advance does>not give one a right to know the status. We see this with>every single release...people demand to know the status and>the longer it goes without anything from the team being said,>the harsher the posts become from people with their conspiracy>theories. Don't come on the board screaming and hollering>because you paid for it in advance and demand to know when>your going to get a return for your money. Nobody told you to>pay for it advance and there was not a single promise made>that you will have the product in X amount of time after>pre-paying. So like another said, everyone relax and it will>be here when it gets here...chill my friends!Will see ! :-cool

Guest hectorpty

It's true that no one obligated to pay in advance, also true is that they are not obligated to say pre-release dates, but I am sure lots of customers supports PSS in pre-orders. I don

I couldn't agree more with you Hector.Finally somebody who understand the point clearly !! :-beerchug

Guest NormanB

We wouldnt have pre orders if we were not confident we were in a particular window.As has been intimated by others, thats all we wish to say at this stage since commitment either way could cause undue pressure.

>We wouldnt have pre orders if we were not confident we were>in a particular window.>>As has been intimated by others, thats all we wish to say at>this stage since commitment either way could cause undue>pressure.Is not commitment that we ask from you. Just a simple and brief update on the project progress or status. That's all !! :-cool

Guest NormanB

It all amounts to the same thing Carlos.Suffice to say that we all want you to enjoy the plane as much as we currently are as soon as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.