Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Why did you start a pre-order campaign so early in the proces of development?

Hi,Where did you read the release could be months away? Thanks.Bob..

Guest Eric Tombaugh

Yes, please do tell us where you heard this. They have said over and over that they wouldn't have put it out for pre-order until they were confident that it was in the final stages. Normans comment about sometime before FSX is somewhat jokingly, but somewhat true. It could come out tomorrow, or a day before FSX. We are all in the same boat as you, and we are all waiting patiently. The less we keep on pestering them about it, the more time they can devote to getting a A+ product out to us, rather than responding to posts like this...

FSX is months away, so technically, the poster IS correct.just thought i would throw this one. haven't ordered yet so i won't comment on the issue really

Guest NormanB

Martijn,Since nobody knows exactly when FSX will be released, my use of "it will be before FSX" is as someone has said, somewhat tongue in cheek.We at PSS are very happy with our internal testing schedule but won't comment further on a release date; to do so only causes issues.The preorder system is there for those who wish to get it at least a day early; this is clearly marked on the webpage. Nobody is forcing you to purchase early/ To prerelease a set time before a release is the same as saying "we will release on date xx" - something we have said won't happen.I agree that taking preorders 18 months is way to early - you will be glad to know we wont be stretching ours anywhere near that far.

Guest pakket

I used the pre-order for the 777 and also for the upcoming 757 when it took off on the website. But now i understand that the release of the 757 could be months away, so why did you put the pre-order proces so early in place?. A pre-order is a indirect release date.Now you guys get more money from the bank and i have to pay rental payment to the creditcard company for nothing until the release a few months away. I think that there should be a standard period between a pre-order and a release, that is fair to the client. I know company's who took pre-orders a half year or more before release and that is just not fair. I'wait in peace with patience, but i had to make this statement. Keep going with the good work! best regards, Martijn