Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jeff9

Avsim Add

Guest Jeff9

I realized that the add on Avsim reads the engine choices as the RB211 and the PW4000. Problem. Unless you plan on a 757 with 777 engines this should be changed to PW2000. Thought I'd throw it out there. Jeff

Guest bjjones

>I realized that the add on Avsim reads the engine choices as>the RB211 and the PW4000. Problem. Unless you plan on a 757>with 777 engines this should be changed to PW2000. Thought I'd>throw it out there. >>Jeff ooops, that would be my fault :( Deliberate error of course ;-) I'll get an amended version uploaded for the powers that be to change.Although a 757 with a 112" fan would be a #### of a sight, really would be the most overpowered thing in the sky in that case

Guest Jeff9

No problem...I noticed the add prior but was unusually bored so I actually read it. I definatly agree that a PW4000 powered 757 would be amazing! Jeff

hehe make one.. just for us bling type pilots :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.