Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

757 GA

Guest NormanB

Firstly, the guidelines apply, no matter how nice you ask :) Please sign your posts with your name.Truth? Its the only thing I use here.We never set out to make a 767 so I will let you make your own assumptions.The crew love the dynamics. That means nothing though since another developer ended up dumbing their dynamics because they had so many complaints from simmers who knew better how the plane should fly.

Hmm, sorry bout that Norman, thought I had my sig. set up.Anyway, let's forget the comparison to the 767. If I push the Go Around button on this amazing looking 757 of yours, will it respond by giving me max G/A thrust, then reduce to 2000fpm? :DThanks.Brandon Schreier.

"GA Thrust During go-around the thrust levers will open to a value appropriate to achieve a rate of climb of 2,000 feet/minute on the 767. Under normal circumstances they will not overshoot this value.The Boeing 757, on the other hand, applies maximum go-around thrust initially, then reduces power to maintain a 2,000 feet/minute climb."So, Norman :D, is this featured in the 757? Also, how did your test crew respond to your flight dynamics (Truthfully please :D).

Guest NormanB

Brandon,The pilot in me says you shouldnt ever need to get into a situation where a GA is required ;)I'm not going to say yes until I check exactly what happens for fear of beeing castigated that only 1950fpm is obtained :D

Now come on. I'm not like that, anyone who says that (and I know there are people that do) is rediculous. :DBrandon

Guest NormanB

I didn't say *you* would Brandon but we all know there are some who would delight in saying how they were lied to over something as ridiculous as the example I have cited.

>I didn't say *you* would Brandon but we all know there are>some who would delight in saying how they were lied to over>something as ridiculous as the example I have cited.:-lol:-lol:-lolDon't worry Norman there are more of us that won't "quote you on that" :-saeHow was your flight in the jumpseat Norman?Andr

André

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Jumpseat? How did you pull that one off Norman? I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. Hmm.Brandon.

Guest Knikolaes

>I didn't say *you* would Brandon but we all know there are>some who would delight in saying how they were lied to over>something as ridiculous as the example I have cited.Not me **cough** Nope **cough** I'd never make fun of - er - I mean correct Norman -- **cough**J/K, Sir. LOL.Aye i will take this product on a go-around and so help me if it acheives only 1,999 feet I will demand my money back!Or . . . wait . . . no . . . I'll demand better weather from Mother Nature . . . . Ooooh . . .wait . . . bad idea there too. Last time i demanded something from her she paid me back with a Tornado . . . that was last week here in Pueblo . . . . I'm going to go hide in my sim now.

Guest Steve_Park

>Whoa, whoa, whoa. Jumpseat? How did you pull that one off>Norman? I guess my invitation got lost in the mail. Hmm.>>Brandon.Don't quote me, but I believe that Norman's "Real" job allows his name to be on the CAS list for a commerical carrier in the UK.Steve Park

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.