Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

757 VC Screenshots, or lack of

>I even tried a different mouse just in case it was broken>still no luck >:-hmmm guess I will go fly a 777 instead :-wave >Thanks for trying Norman, must be a system specific problem>-PaulPaul you are lucky look to my screen but I found it :-lolAndr

André

Guest Trans_601

Norman,I just installed this particular addon (probably not a good idea to discuss it here) and made a back up of my Uires folder.If you want, I can send you the relavent files - they also replace the CoG screen.

Guest NormanB

Joe, That would be great. You know my email address already :)

Guest Trans_601

Sent. At least I think so, I don't have your direct address so I just assumed it is norman@.....So, any chance of the VC shots I requested? :-)

Guest NormanB

Thanks Joe. You will be able to take all the shots you want with your review copy :)

>Thanks Joe. You will be able to take all the shots you want>with your review copy :)I guess we have soon all our review copies then :-lolNo serious just take your time :-)Andr

André

Guest NormanB

I didnt say *when* he would have his review copy :-halo

My mistake LOL, I was throwing the mouse rather than the keyboard. Woke up, threw the keyboard and realized I forgot to fire up FS first... Now I am really hosed!!!Nice to see a thread in good humour like this :)-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Trans_601

>I didnt say *when* he would have his review copy :-halo Feel free to do so!Patiently looking forward to release :-)

Guest Knikolaes

Just dio what i do -- gently start petting the flight yoke until the roommates (or spouse, kids, etc.) look at you funny . . . .

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.