Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

757 VC Screenshots, or lack of

Guest Trans_601

Hello!I've been watching the PSS forum for sometime now, and it seems there is a severe lack of VC screenshots from the 75. The only ones I can find was one that looked very old, and a few of the overhead.If any of the kind people at PSS have a spare moment (not that you should!) myself and I'm sure others would appreciate some screenies of the lovely 757 cockpit.

>Hello!>>I've been watching the PSS forum for sometime now, and it>seems there is a severe lack of VC screenshots from the 75.>The only ones I can find was one that looked very old, and a>few of the overhead.>>If any of the kind people at PSS have a spare moment (not that>you should!) myself and I'm sure others would appreciate some>screenies of the lovely 757 cockpit.>My guess it's not ready to show ;-)But curious too :-lolAndr

André

Aren't we all LOL :)Hello everyone,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest NormanB

>My guess it's not ready to show ;-)>But curious too :-lolYour guess is wrong :DTry "Norman and Graham don't like flying in the VC and Ben (who takes most of our shots) has been fine tuning textures"

>>My guess it's not ready to show ;-)>>But curious too :-lol>>Your guess is wrong :D>>Try "Norman and Graham don't like flying in the VC and Ben>(who takes most of our shots) has been fine tuning textures"Norman happy to make the screenshots for ya :-lolOnly have a slight problem no VC here *:-*Andr

André

Guest NormanB

>Only have a slight problem no VC here *:-*Mine looks fine here Andr

Guest NormanB

You must be looking under the wrong menu Andr

Hmm, I tried firing up FS and clicking on thr Freighter RR vc in Normans picture but it didn't load. Wonder what is wrong... :-zhelp-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest NormanB

You need to click harder Paul.

I even tried a different mouse just in case it was broken still no luck :-hmmm guess I will go fly a 777 instead :-wave Thanks for trying Norman, must be a system specific problem-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest NormanB

Paul, looking at your system I see no sign of a 2LB hammer. This is needed to gently tap the screen around the "OK" button until the aircraft loads. Sometimes it may require a little additional force ;)

Norman,How did you get that different backgound image in your aircraft menu? Is that a personal mod?

Graeme Butler

Guest NormanB

Graeme,It came as part of a commercial addon. I wasn't too happy that it overwrote files without as much as a backup from what I could gather.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.