Sign in to follow this  
Guest FedEx_4

757 Tutorial

Guest FedEx_4

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is going to be a seperate tutorial for the 757 just like there was one for the T7. I thought the tutorial for the T7 was absolutely fantastic and if it weren't for it, I probably would still be unable to use the product today. I know that the boing systems are similar but a seperate tutorial for the 757 would be great. Consider this a suggestion if there isn't one and a question if there is one.ThanksKevin K

Guest NormanB

Kevin,The tutorial for the 757 is based on a short one hour flight from Brisbane to Sydney.It should cover all aspects needed to get you familiar with the 757 and its systems.

Guest FedEx_4

Great, that sounds very similar to the T7 tutorial which I was very pleased with. I'm already signed up and waiting for the final product. Can't wait to try it out.Kevin K

Guest Trans_601

Ahh - the good 'old Brissie to Sydney route. One of my favourites.You guys have good taste!

Good to have an Aussie based tutorial, but not very realistic. We don't have any 757's down here! :-)

Graeme Butler

Guest Trans_601

True, but what better way to enjoy your first flight than flying the 757 with some nice VOZ scenery!

Guest NormanB

>Good to have an Aussie based tutorial, but not very>realistic. We don't have any 757's down here! :-)>You can bring across the Kiwi one :DSteve's tutorial. Mine would have been too much for James since it would have been a First Choice charter ;)

Hi Norman!! Mine would have been too much for James>since it would have been a First Choice charter ;)The old EGCC-LIRN route!! I recently managed to get my hand on a few FCA routes this one being one of them!!! That would've made my day, especially after today - i thought i was gonna fall asleep in the instruments, specifically gyro's lesson!!!!! RegardsJames

Guest Knikolaes

I already know for sure my first route is going to be not of the tutorial . . . going to take her into KEGE. I just pre-ordered this beauty today and for my review site the route will be as follows:AAL2205 American Airlines Inc. "American" Aircraft Boeing 757-200 (twin-jet) (B752/J) Origin Dallas Fort Worth Int'l (KDFW) Destination Eagle Co Regional (KEGE) Route FERRA2 PNH KA39Y HGO RLG (730 nm)Date Monday, Jul 10, 2006 Duration 1 hour 48 minutes Proposed/Assigned Actual/Estimated Departure 17:00 CDT 17:12 CDT Arrival 17:47 MDT 18:00 MDT Speed 453 kts Altitude 38000 feet Alternate Routing per Google maps:KDFW TTT FERRA SCABI CDS PNH KA39Y HGO RLG KEGEThis route, including the approach and landing, is simple and easy -- good for a first flight **grins**

Guest DLM9000

How do I get a flight plan (routing) out of Google Maps?Dennis Mitchell

Guest Knikolaes

I actually prefer this myself:http://flightaware.com/Registration is free and you get real world routes. rfinder is okay, but you do not get accurate routes -- it just randomly calculates approximate routes, but with Flightaware you can look for your favorite airports, or even airlines -- heck even track a certain flight or aircraft tail number and recreate it's exact officially filed route.Just today i was working on flight planning for a review i am doing for my web site, and I was presented with the flight logs for the past few weeks for that exact flight, so i was able to compare routes and note that the flight -- no matter what the weather may have seemed -- used the exact same flight plan.

Guest DLM9000

That is what I use now (and FSBUILD). I was just wondering if Google was producing this now. (I find it hard to believe they would chance the liability.Dennis Mitchell

Guest DLM9000

Very Nice, thanks for the tip.Dennis Mitchell

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.