Sign in to follow this  
Guest Iceman297

757 Manuals

Guest Iceman297

Are you guys going to release the manuals prior to releasing the 757 as with the T7 ? Iceman297 :-jumpy

Guest NormanB

Hi and welcome to the AVSIM forums. Please remember to sign your posts with your real name as per our forum guidelines.The manuals, along with the tutorial, will be made available prior to release.

Guest Iceman297

>Hi and welcome to the AVSIM forums. Please remember to sign>your posts with your real name as per our forum guidelines.>>The manuals, along with the tutorial, will be made available>prior to release.My apologies, sir. Are we getting closer ? Frank

Guest NormanB

Frank,Naturally we get closer every day.

Guest Iceman297

How about the paintkit, is it going to be released like the T7- prior to release as well ? BTW: I understand you being so cautious in regard release info as the sim community easily will blast you guys for each bug !! Frank :-beerchug

Guest NormanB

The paintkit will be available with the release of the aircraft, possibly shortly before.

Guest Iceman297

Thanks Norman. Any chances we will get it this weekend ? I know, no promises and probably no answer ! Frank :-lol

Guest NormanB

Paint kit or manuals Frank? ;)

Guest Basten_TFF754

Manuals! Or some VC screenshots :( Regards,______________________________Basten Heidema[a href=http://www.ifdg.net]--iFDG website!--[/a]FLY DC JETS!

Guest abaragones

I'll take the plane Norman! :)

Guest Iceman297

The plane obsviuosly !! Frank:-jumpy

Guest Adobao44

Two weeks without even an update in regards the status of the 757! Prior to the release of the T7 you guys kept everybody informed on the status of development. We don't want release dates. Just a simple update and not just a " is coming" statement. Michael:-fume

Guest Phoenix

Michael we have two choices we can take the time to constantly post updates or we can spend the time getting the aircraft finished. We have chosen to do the latter. But I can tell you that the manuals are almost done just doing some final editing. The aircraft, cockpit, FDE etc. are in final testing with a release planned just as soon as we finish.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg

Guest Adobao44

We don't want constant updates, that's not the point. Just occasional updates only. Thank you for your info. Michael :-eek

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.