Sign in to follow this  
Guest fvpang

Please a little hint! :)

Guest fvpang

First of all, I want to congratulates Phoenix for all the projects that they have (Airbus, Boeing 777) and the upcoming 757.I know that you people say as long as it takes to do the project of the 757 but I

Guest Phoenix 1

Certainly :) Just a little more

I just hope that i will get a little taster of this aircraft before i go on Holiday on Thursday, but i doubt it. :-hmmm

Guest NormanB

>Can you gave us (Customer) a hint how much time we have to wait? >Please a little hint...Most testers are conducting their flights online - check servinfo on both VATSIM and IVAO - you may see us there. Some of us, like yesterday flew from the UK to Kenya, all online.

How can we distinguish you guys when flying online?( VATSIM/IVAO) I mean from the other kinds( not PSS) of 757 flying. Carlos

Others were flying from KIAD to YNCM then to KCLT...Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest Chase87

>>Can you gave us (Customer) a hint how much time we have to>wait? >>Please a little hint...>>Most testers are conducting their flights online - check>servinfo on both VATSIM and IVAO - you may see us there. Some>of us, like yesterday flew from the UK to Kenya, all online.>So, how did the flights go? Any problems? All go well? =)-Chase

>>Can you gave us (Customer) a hint how much time we have to>wait? >>Please a little hint...>>Most testers are conducting their flights online - check>servinfo on both VATSIM and IVAO - you may see us there. Some>of us, like yesterday flew from the UK to Kenya, all online.>The VC looks stunning at Vatsim like a little colored dot :-lolI've seen ya on IVAO from Amsterdam :-) but the mtl model can't be compared with this stuff :-lolStill searching but the 2LBHammer key is difficult... next monitor...But thanks Norman :-lolAndr

André

Guest NormanB

Chase,No issues to report. My flight went well. Ive been away for a day so not yet had chance to catch up with the others.Andr

Are you guys going to fly tonight or any time soon? What is the consensus with the rest of the team in regard issues with online flying ? Carlos :-wave

Guest fvpang

Ok, I have another question for you Phoenix1, a little more is a month or less than 3 weeks?Analize this question...Is a good measure for me and all the customers I think . . . once again I know that is finish when is finish but I think that all the people only want to measure or want to know if the 757 is on downwind leg, base, final, short final or above the treshold ha ha ha.Good Job Phoenix, you are one of the best aircraft software that the community of flight simulation have... Keep on the good work! :-wave

Guest NormanB

>Ok, I have another question for you Phoenix1, a little more>is a month or less than 3 weeksHi,Don't forget to sign your posts with your name - it makes this forum a much more friendly place when we know who we are talking with.A little more is the amount of time it takes to make sure that the 757 is ready. I am sure you wouldnt want it any earlier!

next TNCA KORD, July 27 morning french time... may be...Cyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest Iceman297

Any change we will see the 757 this weekend ? Michael