Sign in to follow this  
navymmw

1 simple yes or No question

Will the PSS 757 be relesed before August? the reason i'am asking is AvA is giving CAT wavers for all of July and I want to know if I will be able to use the 757 for them, i'am not asking for a exact date i'am just asking if it will be relaesed before the End of July.Also any chance of some Screenshots of the VC?

Guest Trans_601

Before August dosen't seem likely, considering there is only a few days left of July.I remember before the T7 was released PSS announced it was in "Gold" testing, we haven't had that announcement yet. Of course, that's if we are getting such an announcement this time around :-)

Guest flytrumpet1

You guys should get a grip....I preordered the 757,but am not worried as of when it will be realeased.They offer preorder,i decide to pay in advance....my choice,doesn't force them to release it any earlier.It doesn't matter that a few people prepaid,it remains their decision to release it whenever they feel it's ready.In the meantime i enjoy the 777,the smoothest bird to land among the heavies available(and i have them all).Be patient,it'll be worth it.Richard CYHZ

I dont care when it is released im just wondering if it will be released before August.

I can answer this onemaybe:)

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Phoenix 1

try this one ..... as it is now the 30th July, with one day remaining ntil August NO :)

thank you for telling me, now I know it will not be out untill after August, and I will just do flights for AVA with the 777. Once again thankyou.

Guest Phoenix 1

"After August" to me means September .. That's a little misleading as you will CERTAINLY Have it "IN" August;)

Is the 757 will have the same features as the T7 in regards flexing wings, vapour effects, etc? Thanks Carlos

Hi, Graham, will the 777 Service Update be released at the same time?Looking forward them.Thanks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Guest Phoenix 1

and more

Guest Phoenix 1

that is definiteley what we are aiming for yes, Unless there are any unforseen problems but it looks good at the moment

Guest Knikolaes

>"After August" to me means September .. >>That's a little misleading as you will CERTAINLY Have it "IN">August>>;)THAT is the BEST hint I have had ever **smiles**

That's wonderful ! Can you disclose some of those "more" features included in the package? Thanks.....

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.