Sign in to follow this  

Manual

I don't want to stir trouble so moderators please delete this immediately if you feel it is necessary. From the forum it seems the new jet's release is imminent. How are the chances of downloading the manual at this time?. It may help one make a choice about if and when to purchase.RespectfullyRick

Guest Steve_Park

Last I remember, Graham was "Polishing" it up, over a month ago....guess it's so shinny now, he can't see it, or it's just polished away to nothing...oh no! Hope to find it in the Support area on the site real soon. But too late for me, I have already "Pre-Ordered" this beauty.Steve Park

You could probably download the 777 manual to get an idea of the level of sophistication of the 757, as it will lilely be similar in terms of quality, if not better. PSS produce excellent products, so for me it's a no brainer...

Graeme Butler

I have the 777 and the manual. We were promised the manual for the 757 before the plane was released and I am wondering where it is. If what you say is true there is little difference in planes so why bother with it at all?Rick

Rick,I think you completely misunderstood my message :-(I did not say there was little difference in the planes. In your first post you said that the manual might influence your purchase decision. I replied:"You could probably download the 777 manual to get an idea of the level of sophistication of the 757, as it will likely be similar in terms of quality, if not better."

Graeme Butler

>I have the 777 and the manual. We were promised the manual>for the 757 before the plane was released and I am wondering>where it is. If what you say is true there is little>difference in planes so why bother with it at all?>>RickI can't remember them promising it.I know people have asked before and may have got the idea that it was promised but was it really promised?We all want information on the 757 and we want it now. But what we want is not a binding contract with the devs. They will release the manual if and when they decide too. I too would like to see the manual, just as I too would like them to send me the 'ready for you to download' email. But I'd rather get a product that is done when it is done, than one pushed out too early to meet an arbitary deadline. It is close real close, we just need to wait a bit longer.

Message # 13200 July 7/06 from Phoenix1 states:Quote "Yes, As always we will be releasing the manuals before the product..They are being polished right now so you'll have them as soon as they are all shiny. " Unquote.In retrospect I wish I hadn't said anything at all and will do my best not to in the future.Rick

>>Quote "Yes, >>As always we will be releasing the manuals before the>product..>>>RickI stand corrected.

Guest Phoenix 1

none of which means you wont get the manuals before release ..because You will ;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.