Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

Updated 777 Service Pack Fixes

Fantastic again, PSS.Will the LNAV turn anticipation affect the ILS intercepting?Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

By the looks of it you still have not fixed the "cold and dark" situation not working for foreign versions of FS. I run the spanish XP and cold and dark does not work at all. The only way it works is to turn everything off manually, and save the flight. A few of us posted the problem some time ago (before the first patch) and nothing was done. second patch almost out, and still nothing is done. Will cold and dark work for me on the 757 if I buy it? because it seems to use the same system, Curiously, cold and dark works for me on the older aircraft, ( The Airbus series, even the A320) but not on the T7.Sorry to pester you like this, but this little thing really annoys me, specially since I have payd the same as everyone else.

Nice update PSS. I do however agree with jaguado on the cold and dark issue. Are there any plans for this to get fixed before the next service pack?Best Regards,Ken

And one thing. Will SP 2 be a standalone package ore will we have to install the whole product with SP 2 inculded?

>And one thing. Will SP 2 be a standalone package ore will we>have to install the whole product with SP 2 inculded?Undecided. As is often the case, those with the legal product are the ones penalised in the fight against piracy. To be quite honest we are leaning toward rolling it out as part of the main package which will involve downloading and running a new base installer.

Javier,Whilst we have a Spanish beta tester he is currently on holidays. Please contact me via email.There are testers using other country specific versions of XP/FS who have not reported issues.

Ooh -- this just gets better and better! :) I like the hydraulics lockout -- I know it's not a huge deal, but it does enhance the realism.When I heard TA/RA for TCAS and a FIX page as well as the steering issue, I was pretty much on cloud 9 right then! :DAs for the whole new service pack, as a dial-up user, I'm kind of bummed out, but I understand the concerns the developers have.

Dear Norman,Could you tell me if there is any posibilty of implementing Autotrim to our 777 in this Service Pack?Kind regards,Hassan Abusniemah.

Sounds impressive, but I was unable to find a single word about fixed "Save Flight" option. It's been asked many times. I know that I'm blind perhaps, so I'd appreciate if someone point me out this in the list of fixes.Furthermore, I'm afraid that new 757 might inherit this issue from 777, and to be honest, this is the main reason why I decided not to pre-order.

As far as Im aware the save flight problem has already been fixed. Once I installed a clean version of the latest download all was well.

hi,looks great.but what about the autobrake disarm? I know it's been already discussed, I'm just curious. All the other add-on developers were able to model this function.regardsRob

>>And one thing. Will SP 2 be a standalone package ore will>we>>have to install the whole product with SP 2 inculded?>>Undecided. As is often the case, those with the legal product>are the ones penalised in the fight against piracy. >>To be quite honest we are leaning toward rolling it out as>part of the main package which will involve downloading and>running a new base installer. > Hi just a quick question about tha , i own the Just flight version ( Boxed) will this be made avalable to them so we can down load it ? thanks Rich

Rich,> just a quick question about tha , i own the Just flight>version ( Boxed) will this be made avalable to them so we can>down load it ?Whilst we will make the files available to JustFlight, it will be up to them what happens next.

Wow -- I am really looking forward to this, and I too appreciate it.I have an off-the-wall kind of question, though.After a lot of trial flights offline, I decided to take this aircraft onto VATSIM. Everything was going great until I tried to enter a new runway for the STAR -- I got a CDU crash -- had to kill FS. (Ah well, these things happen! :()Can I assume that this is related to altitude constraints in the STAR and therefore related to other reported CDU problems? I hope I asked this in the right place, I'm relatively new to the AVSIM forums.Thanks!

>Can I assume that this is related to altitude constraints in>the STAR and therefore related to other reported CDU problems?Thats correct.

Norm, In my T7, I find that a CATIII is nearly impossible sometimes. Not as accurate when turning for the LOC, and typically the descent is a bit rushed. I've also found that at the last moment, the T7 will every once while for no reason dive the the ground. (at 300ft or less). Can we expect these errors to be fixed in this patch? As well as corrected for the 757? Thanks!-Chase

>>Can I assume that this is related to altitude constraints>in>>the STAR and therefore related to other reported CDU>problems?>>Thats correct.Hey -- great news! :D I guess I'll just hold off on those last few bits of transition training then. ;)

Hi Norman,Is the panel lighting fixed? (green lights missing near some buttons and/or not properly aligned over the white text)Cheers,Martin

Hi,Looking forward to SP2!PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

>Is the panel lighting fixed? (green lights missing near some>buttons and/or not properly aligned over the white text)>Cheers,Hi Martin - yes, a long time ago.

Norman, "a long time ago"? I remember a post from you just after patch 1 that it should have been included in that patch but for some reason was not. This was your reply in April just after the patch (sorry, no idea how to link to that post here);-----Martin,I saw the same thing earlier and reported it. Something must have went wrong with the layers in the latest gauge since that was fixed a long time ago.I would hope to see that fixed in a couple of days.Norman--------Hope it will be included now:)Martin

>Hope it will be included now:)Martin,At any one time there are a number of gauges being worked on, compiled into one. When I previously said it was done it was. Prior to public release that element was overwritten by another and not seen during regressive testing. Hence my comment that it was done ages ago.

Thanks Norman, I hope this time no one decides to overwrite it again:)Martin

Sign in to follow this