Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

Updated 777 Service Pack Fixes

Guest Victor Sussman

Wow -- I am really looking forward to this, and I too appreciate it.I have an off-the-wall kind of question, though.After a lot of trial flights offline, I decided to take this aircraft onto VATSIM. Everything was going great until I tried to enter a new runway for the STAR -- I got a CDU crash -- had to kill FS. (Ah well, these things happen! :()Can I assume that this is related to altitude constraints in the STAR and therefore related to other reported CDU problems? I hope I asked this in the right place, I'm relatively new to the AVSIM forums.Thanks!

Guest NormanB

>Can I assume that this is related to altitude constraints in>the STAR and therefore related to other reported CDU problems?Thats correct.

Guest Chase87

Norm, In my T7, I find that a CATIII is nearly impossible sometimes. Not as accurate when turning for the LOC, and typically the descent is a bit rushed. I've also found that at the last moment, the T7 will every once while for no reason dive the the ground. (at 300ft or less). Can we expect these errors to be fixed in this patch? As well as corrected for the 757? Thanks!-Chase

Guest Victor Sussman

>>Can I assume that this is related to altitude constraints>in>>the STAR and therefore related to other reported CDU>problems?>>Thats correct.Hey -- great news! :D I guess I'll just hold off on those last few bits of transition training then. ;)

Guest Dutch64

Hi Norman,Is the panel lighting fixed? (green lights missing near some buttons and/or not properly aligned over the white text)Cheers,Martin

Hi,Looking forward to SP2!PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptorHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke+TQ+peds, Eclipse RED KB, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest NormanB

>Is the panel lighting fixed? (green lights missing near some>buttons and/or not properly aligned over the white text)>Cheers,Hi Martin - yes, a long time ago.

Guest Dutch64

Norman, "a long time ago"? I remember a post from you just after patch 1 that it should have been included in that patch but for some reason was not. This was your reply in April just after the patch (sorry, no idea how to link to that post here);-----Martin,I saw the same thing earlier and reported it. Something must have went wrong with the layers in the latest gauge since that was fixed a long time ago.I would hope to see that fixed in a couple of days.Norman--------Hope it will be included now:)Martin

Guest NormanB

>Hope it will be included now:)Martin,At any one time there are a number of gauges being worked on, compiled into one. When I previously said it was done it was. Prior to public release that element was overwritten by another and not seen during regressive testing. Hence my comment that it was done ages ago.

Guest Dutch64

Thanks Norman, I hope this time no one decides to overwrite it again:)Martin

Guest Andy-GAE006

Hello there, can you say when the SP2 wll be released or is it to far away??

Guest NormanB

777 SP2 will be released at the same time as the 757.

>777 SP2 will be released at the same time as the 757.Hope you guys get your servers ready for MEGA TRAFFIC...

Sorry guys,but where can I find the Download for 777 Service Pack, I don't see it at the PSS Homepage also when I'm logged in?Thanks and RegardsAxel

Guest NormanB

>Sorry guys,>but where can I find the Download for 777 Service Pack, I>don't see it at the PSS Homepage also when I'm logged in?If you have the 777 in MY FILES then simply download a fresh base installer which you will then need to run. The current version is 1.1 - SP2 won't be released until the 757 release.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.