Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

Updated 777 Service Pack Fixes

Oh I see, thank you very much for the quick answer. I have make a new downlaod of the base installer last days and have run it so I should have already the current version.Thanks againreagardsAxel

Guest Segwin

Well, I gotta ask :)This month perhaps?

Guest NormanB

>When that is, nobody knows!Not even me. We know when we want to release but that isn't the same thing.

Guest evagelos

>>Sorry guys,>>but where can I find the Download for 777 Service Pack, I>>don't see it at the PSS Homepage also when I'm logged in?>>If you have the 777 in MY FILES then simply download a fresh>base installer which you will then need to run. The current>version is 1.1 - SP2 won't be released until the 757>release.xa xa xa ...You have occupied that does come the FSX?

Guest aaflyboy27

is there anyway you could include selcal (audio and visual) in the update?

May I suggest at this stage that we do not ask for any other changes/features to be added? The idea is to get something to us and if we keep asking for stuff, the service update will never get released. My sense of the community is that we would rather have a fully functional service pack NOW than later; to keep asking for stuff just keeps bogging things down.Let's see what comes from the Service Pack, then we can comment further should there be things we want to see added (and what you have suggested to be added is not a bad idea). To motivate PSS to add things which are "nice to add" features...anything that is not currently included could be a "cost" add on. Getting money for an add on is a good motivator to get a company to actually make it...of course, presuming a) they can do it and :( we can get it before we all require a bronze box and pallbearers.CheersDave/baw716http://online.vatsimindicators.net/832285/18.png

Guest socal

Soun???:9 Thanks for reply...Mike.

Guest socal

Soon??Excuse-my for miskake.Respect Mike.:-beerchug

Guest Knikolaes

>presuming a) they can do it**smiles** With PSS talent anything is possible.>:( we can get it before we all>require a bronze box and pallbearers.I already have mine. It's black, actually. Friend got it for me for me birthday -- wonderful chap he is. COMFY as heck to take naps in :-) But I do agree we'll have her LONG before any of us need those bearers . . . :-)<> cause I canna even bloody spell.Chris

Guest SVA121

Hi,Where can I find the update? Regards,Mohammed

Guest NormanB

Just to keep everybody informed, the testers have pretty well exhausted the developers with the changes in the 777 reading thus:Naturally this update needs checked over to make sure it does what it says and will be made available as soon as possible, subject to any more modifications.Update 2.0 RC2==============o When a lower cruise alt is entered during CRZ CLB, the CRZ DES mode didn't activate - fixedo Entering and deleting a speed restriction on VNAV CLB page results in ACT -1KT CLB - fixedo Climb and descent speed transition altitudes can now be deletedo MCP AP and AT lights weren't lit when IND LTS TEST selected - fixedo TRIM AIR now fails if there is no duct pressureo Loss of hydraulic pressure now freezes the flight controls; elevator drops when on ground.o FLAP OVRD button overrides both gear and flap callouts while GEAR OVRD does nothing - fixedo LNAV Turn anticipation adjustedo The FMC routes are now saved in FS/PSS/Routes folder instead of FS/PSS/Boeing 777/Routes folder. This is made to allow both PSS 777 and PSS 757 share the same route files. When routes are listed, the FMC will additionally search in FS/PSS/Boeing 777/Routes folder and list the routes saved by pre-patch PSS 777.Update 2.0==========o FIX INFO page and associated ND symbols addedo FMC locks up related to vertical profile constraints entry - fixedo FMC Place-Bearing-Distance entry now accepts decimal pointo Calculated takeoff V speeds now depend on OAT or assumed temperature, if entered.o DIRECT TO a runway CF fix causes immediate descent disregarding the MCP altitude - fixedo The FMC will no longer lock into descent phase when flaps are extended in climb.o FMC doesn't auto reset 30 seconds after landing - fixedo When coords are entered into FMC "ENTER INERTIAL POS" field, the last digits reset to zero - fixedo The PERF INIT page now accepts new cruise alt when in-flight.o Entering new DEST and executing changes on the RTE page now clears all route legs and reverts the AP to basic HDG HOLD + VS modes.o Initial VNAV descent speed is now the same as cruise speed.o ERASE prompt not displayed when DES NOW selected - fixedo Changing FMC destination airport will now change current FMC phase of flight to Climbo Setting aircraft on ground from flight using slew or FS "Go to airport" menu will now revert FMC phase to Pre-flight and reset the FMC route and performance data.o FMC route and performance data will now be reset 30 seconds after landing.o Entering a new cruise alt now re-activates Cruise phase of flight.o Entering a new cruise alt while in flight will always request the EXEC confirmation o Entering different DEST didn't display its name in DEST field until executed - fixedo Entering different DEST erased ORIGIN - fixedo When the FMC sequences to a DISCONTINUITY leg, the AP now reverts to HDG HOLD mode.o Pushing INIT REF while airborne didn't select APPROACH REF until cruise stage - now will always select APPROACH REF when airborneo When an arrival runway and STAR is selected, selecting another runway sharing the same STAR, without re-selecting the STAR again, removes all the STAR waypoints - fixedo FLCH can be engaged when MCP selected alt = current alt - fixedo If A/T ARM switch toggled off and on, the thrust mode remained blank even if a pitch mode was currently active - fixed. Appropriate thrust mode is now selected.o The AP DISCONNECT warning will now extinguish when the disengage bar is returned to the UP position.o Selecting APP with LOC active was arming LOC again - fixedo In FLCH mode, if the altitude selector is rotated thru the current altitude, the pitch mode will switch to V/S.o LNAV and VNAV can no longer be selected if there is no active route or FMC performance data.o Selecting GA during approach didn't disarm FLARE and ROLLOUT - fixedo VNAV doesn't engage when flying at cruise alt - fixedo Yaw dampers now automatically engage above 200ft AGL and automatically disengage below that altitudeo If assumed temp was used to derate the takeoff, this assumed temperature was mistakenly used instead of actual OAT to calculate the climb power afterwards, resulting in really poor climb performance - fixedo The green reference EPR limit indexes on the EICAS engine display are now replaced with magenta Commanded target EPR indexes when under VNAV.o TCAS Resolution advisories, aural and PFD guidance implementedo The FSUIPC offset for SquawkBox 3 Transponder Mode C is now set when the transponder selector is at XPNDR, TA ONLY or TA/RA. It is not set at ALT RPTG OFF positiono Transponder selector now defaults to STBYo Errors in fuel system logic fixedo Engine vibration readings adjustedo AOA limit indicator jittering on ground - fixed. Also the indicator is now shown only if flaps are extended.o WX radar tilt displayed on HSI doesn't exactly match the knob position - fixedo Pressurization outflow valves will now close in attempt to stop leak when aircraft doors are opened in flight.o GPWS TERRAIN warning sensitivity adjustedo PACK switch OFF light and PACK L/R message are now displayed when a pack doesn't have sufficient bleed air supply pressureo Panel switcher is not lit with instrument lighting on - fixedo Outside scenery window height adjustedo Button, switch and selector sounds added

Guest socal

Hello PSS,I would like to know if the patch 2.2 for the 777 will be release today like prevu.Thank you for your answer.Regards,Mike.T

Guest NormanB

Mike,>I would like to know if the patch 2.2 for the 777 will be>release today like prevu.Updated 777 files will be made available as soon as possible. Today is the plan.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.