Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

Updated 777 Service Pack Fixes

Guest socal

Good new!,thank you for your answer Norman.Regards,Mike.T

Guest johnlaroux

Hello there: If I download the base installer when I get home in about an hour do you think it will be the new update ??John

Guest Knikolaes

hey John -- I just downloaded and installed her -- seemed to work great on my system given the already known issues considered for initial testing :-)

Guest bjg747

so is the update for the 777 now ready for download via the installer?John

Guest Knikolaes

If norman can, I'd love an announcement of sorts as to when the files are sent to just Flight for those of us that own the CD version of the T7 :-)

Guest johnlaroux

Bummer I was talking about the 777 update but it appears that its not ready yet. I reinstalled it but its the 1.1 still.John

Guest LAX5x5

First, let me start off by saying that my post is not meant to attack the efforts made by the PSS Team and beta testers in the past several months to resolve the remaining issues that are still prevalent in the T7. This is just a concern of mine that arose when reading the topic "PSS 757 Q&A and issues thread." One user of the new PSS 757 posted:>Lock-ups>While on a gps rwy 08 approach(using it's waypoints plugged>into the cdu) to KAST while working with the cdu on the legs>page either deleting a waypoint or closing up a route>dicontinuity I've experienced a total lock-up of fs9. It's>happened 3 separate times. No big deal as with a complicated>product there'll be a few bugs and you guys always fix them.>The aircraft was the -200 frieghter. My machine is a laptop hp>zd8000, p4-3.2, 256 meg ati x600 video and 1 gig ddr2, o/s is>xp media. Hope this helps. DaveNow after reading this, the question begs to be asked, isn't this the same freezing/lock up issue that has been reported since the release of the PSS T7 and that is suppose to be resolved in the upcoming T7 patch? Now correct me if I'm way off in this assumption, but if there's a freezing issue involving the FMC in your new 757, isn't there still a possibility that the upcoming T7 patch may not entirely resolve its FMC freezing problem since the T7 patch was tested in conjunction with the new 757? If the coding for the T7's FMC and that of the 757's is completely different and do not resemble each other in any way, then my point is moot, and I apologize for wasting everybody's time with this post. Thanks for your time and hard work.-Ely

Guest Dutch64

Hi Norman, installed the patch today, made sure the panel.cfg is in the right place etc. However, still the night panel-lighting is not corrected in this version... Still some parts show white while the rest is green etc...I checked the gauge and it's showing 31-08-2006 so it must be the correct version. Martin

Guest Dutch64

Norman, I sent you an email as requested. I also included the screenshots which show that (at least in my case) the panel lighting issues still have not been fixed. Can you please respond to my email?Martin

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.