Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptPete

I lose all nav lights from cold and dark.

Guest CaptPete

Hello. Nice bird, fun to fly but i've got a question! Here's the situation. I boot flightsim and load the default 182 flight and shut her down so it's cold and dark and then load my PSS777 (300er, lr, doesn't matter applies to both). Sometimes the batt will still be on when i load the 777, sometimes not.... no biggy i just turn it off so it's completely cold and dark. What baffles me is from this config, after everything is booted up, i turn my lights on (nav, beacon, tail, ldging light, strobes) and none work. how come? if i load the 777 straight up on initial boot of flightsim, they work. Any ideas?Thanks,Piotr. ps - i tried to search the forum, even used the forum search but it's a little messy this one!

Guest NormanB

Heres the killer.DONT shut the 182 down.You can set cold and dark in the panel setup utility.

Guest CaptPete

Cool. where is the panel setup utility?Piotr.

Guest NormanB

Ii is found in the aircraft. Load the aircraft from the default flight. Using the panel switcher you will see a setup utility. Set things the way you want.Save the flight with a new name.Load that flight and position to wherever it is you wish.Next time you want simply load this newly saved flight.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.