Sign in to follow this  
Guest fvpang

Well... I think it's the Landing Lights of 757 or not? There is too much fog...

Guest fvpang

Hi, everyone. Since Captainsim release their service pack and that we are in the final week of august for PSS 757 release, I didn't see any comments, advance or stage for the upcoming extraordinary aircraft. Well everybody who preorders is waiting in their mails for the release of the 757. I have only one question for the PSS people, do we have wait until the end of the road or do we have to follow the rainbow to seek for that e-mail that everyone is waiting for?. In other words, do we have to wait until the 31 to seek for that email?. Fabian

Guest fvpang

>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=14018&page=Ok, I just saw that but it doesn't match because that was published on saturday 1:45pm. Time Remaining in days was 98.9% .Operation100%98.9%------1.1 % Remaining to completition.August have 31 days1.1 % of 31 days is equal to 0.341 daysone day have 24 hours and .341 day have 8.2 hours left to the release.So if this data is true1:45pm Hour of the post from PSS + 8.2 hour left=Around 10:00pm Saturday August 19.*this formula was based in august :) .Fabian

>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=14018&page=>>>Ok, I just saw that but it doesn't match because that was>published on saturday 1:45pm. Time Remaining in days was>98.9% .>>Operation>>100%>98.9%>------>1.1 % Remaining to completition.>>August have 31 days>>1.1 % of 31 days is equal to 0.341 days>one day have 24 hours and .341 day have 8.2 hours left to the>release.>>So if this data is true>>1:45pm Hour of the post from PSS + 8.2 hour left=Around>10:00pm Saturday August 19.>>*this formula was based in august :) .>>FabianWOW, hold on, check you out with the maths ... Murphy's law will mean the aircraft will be released on a day I am working so therefore I will proberly not be having this aircraft on the release date ... :(Even though I paid early for it I have this Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off so that would be nice please ... !Hehehe !" It will be ready when its ready ", a real crappy answer my dad used to use when asking him " How long " under similar circumstances ! But hey, ... how true though !Gary B !

Guest Chase87

Guys, just make it simple. Today is August 21st. 31 days in August. That adds up to a whopping 10 more days at max to wait. So, between today, and next Thursday. Stay calm. No riots, lol.

Well I am eagerly awaiting this a/c. Hopefully they will be able to hold their word about August. Although I would rather make sure it is as bug free as possible, so if that means going into Sept so be it......Richie Walsh

Richie Walsh

Guest DJL

I feel like a kid looking at the oven and waiting for the cookies to be done....... how many times have you sneaked a half cooked one in your pocket and ran away?? hehehe yeah yeah they are good, but they are best when cooked all the way ;PDJLJust another (kid) waiting for his cookie

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.